New member ?

Hi Guys! I found out this site because of my cousin and thanks to her hehe. I saw in the rules that you need more than 10 forums before I join the group. That's why I'm posting this. Thank u to those people who creating a games for giving us a chance to have a free netflix. :) Have a nice day! 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, reginax said:

Hello po! Welcome po sa BenLotus ? 

Basahin nyo po yung forum rules. Sali po kayo sa games. May lotto din po dito! HAHAHA :D

Yes po nag basa po muna ako mahirap na lumabag sa rules. ? Wow lotto baka dito na ako yumaman. HAHAHAHAHA thaaaankkkk uuuu pooo ?

Hello. Welcome to the forum! ?

We hope you enjoy your stay here. We promote good forum environment as much as possible, thereby abiding by the rules is important. 

Join ongoing games, share helpful topics, and enjoy! ^_^

• Love 1

40 minutes ago, GonzagaA said:

Hi Guys! I found out this site because of my cousin and thanks to her hehe. I saw in the rules that you need more than 10 forums before I join the group. That's why I'm posting this. Thank u to those people who creating a games for giving us a chance to have a free netflix. :) Have a nice day! 

Helllo welcome @GonzagaA kaano ano mo po si alex? hahha char

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GonzagaA said:

@taym3 patay ka English na naman hahaha

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Maegan said:

Hello. Welcome to the forum! ?

We hope you enjoy your stay here. We promote good forum environment as much as possible, thereby abiding by the rules is important. 

Join ongoing games, share helpful topics, and enjoy! ^_^

Yes po, sa benlotus may batas. Bawal lumabag-- jkjkjk?. I will definitely follow n respect the rules. Thank you for your warm welcome. ??

44 minutes ago, Renboy12 said:

Hello welcome po sa forum hndi na ako mag eenglish mag nosebleed lang ?. Kailnganan po talaga 10 post before na makasali kayo counted yung comments mo rin. Enjoy po ?

Hahaha. Thank u pooo ??