What do you think is the most serious issue the world faces today?

Maximus

Today's issue  

137 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the most serious issue the world faces today?

• Social inequality
    • Poverty
    • Food and water security
    • Ongoing wars and conflicts
    • Climate change
    • Covid-19

Just vote for fun. This is only an opinion.

For me, it's Covid-19 if we don't have a cure or vaccine for it. 

Here is my top 6.

Social inequality
Poverty
Food and water security
Ongoing wars and conflicts

1. Coronavirus

2. Climate change

3. Food and water security

4 Poverty

5. Social inequality

6. Ongoing wars and conflicts

The reason of the top 3 is because I care about the Earth and the place we live in.

• Love 2

5 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Yes, I think Poverty for third world country is due to a bad government. Do you agree ? @J_M_R

i agree 100% because  corrupt officials po ang madalas na dahilan bat lalo tayo nag hihirap at yung ibat ibang ideology ng mga matatalinong tao para makapang uto ng mga ibang di naman nakapagtapos  gusto ko lang iconnect ito sa npa.

It has to be Climate Change, without a healthy enviroment all the other problems would grow greatly, more poverty, more problems in the water and food supply, inequality, wars and conflicts would skyrocket, new deadlier deseases...  We would be basically living in the MadMax world haha

This is my opinion, but I believe that Social Inequality is the worst one yet, as it precedents the rest. Soci inequality causes poverty, food and water insufficiency, climate change, and allows the opportunity for corrupt officials to make the COVID-19 worse than it was supposed to be. Solve that, solve COVID.

As a filipino living inside a vulnerable country when it comes to virus/pandemic. I believe that the covid 19 is the most serious problem that we are facing. Those 5 other problem will disappear together with human civilization when the pandemic dominate all of us.

My top 3:

1. Climate change - it's gonna f the humanity when the natural calamities strike all at once or when the gradual change start affecting the main resources and the normal life of people. It will be like snowball effect and the next thing we know, we're gonna be sacrificing everything we have right now for survival. 

2. Covid19 - it's one calamity that is challenging the political, financial and health stability of all countries. Social inequality actually even affects our fight against covid19. 

3. Social inequality - social inequality GREATLY affects the humanity's survival against climate change, -because of greed, pride and corruption, it's a challenge for humans and animals to survive in this world against natural disasters. 

• Love 2

47 minutes ago, Mae said:

My top 3:

1. Climate change - it's gonna f the humanity when the natural calamities strike all at once or when the gradual change start affecting the main resources and the normal life of people. It will be like snowball effect and the next thing we know, we're gonna be sacrificing everything we have right now for survival. 

2. Covid19 - it's one calamity that is challenging the political, financial and health stability of all countries. Social inequality actually even affects our fight against covid19. 

3. Social inequality - social inequality GREATLY affects the humanity's survival against climate change, -because of greed, pride and corruption, it's a challenge for humans and animals to survive in this world against natural disasters. 

Salamat po @Mae for a descriptive information.

• Love 1

14 hours ago, J_M_R said:

i agree 100% because  corrupt officials po ang madalas na dahilan bat lalo tayo nag hihirap at yung ibat ibang ideology ng mga matatalinong tao para makapang uto ng mga ibang di naman nakapagtapos  gusto ko lang iconnect ito sa npa.

Bukod kasi sa corrupt na politicians. Napakababa pa ng standard para tumakbo sa pagiging senador; makapagbasa at makapagsulat ka lang pwede kana tumakbo. And syempre sa mga tao rin hindi kasi minsan tinitignan yung credentials ng mga tumatakbo, kahit sino sino lang kasi tumatakbo e. Ayun lang. Vote wisely. Hahaha

3 minutes ago, Sigyn said:

Bukod kasi sa corrupt na politicians. Napakababa pa ng standard para tumakbo sa pagiging senador; makapagbasa at makapagsulat ka lang pwede kana tumakbo. And syempre sa mga tao rin hindi kasi minsan tinitignan yung credentials ng mga tumatakbo, kahit sino sino lang kasi tumatakbo e. Ayun lang. Vote wisely. Hahaha

truelaley ka po diyan.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, Sigyn said:

hahaha...madali kasi ma uto mga pinoy...

mas mahirap pa mag apply ng trabaho dami requirements pero tumakbong senator ang dali..hahaha

On 6/27/2020 at 8:37 PM, Mae said:

My top 3:

@Mae sana all ma'am.

6 minutes ago, ramoeld said:

hahaha...madali kasi ma uto mga pinoy...

mas mahirap pa mag apply ng trabaho dami requirements pero tumakbong senator ang dali..hahaha

Totoo to sir. Kaya balak ko nalang mag artista tsaka ako magsesenador e. Hahahaha charot. Pero kidding aside basta kilala ng tao or patok sila na iboboto. Sana matino na nxt na tatakbo.