Win 200 Pesos + 1 Choice of Freemium SUPER WORD SEARCH (5-Letter Words) (GAME OVER)

JiroDavid

If you win this game, you will receive:

200 Pesos Load (Smart or Globe)

and

One of the following accounts: (You choose)

• Netflix 30 Day
  • Youtube Premium
  • Spotify Premium
  • 30 Days of any VPN Provider

Who's Eligible?
Members who does not win today's word-search. You need to rest your eyes. Baka mag eye-glass na kayo soon.

Hello! This game is easy. All you have to do is reply all 4-letter words you can find in this word search. There are more than 40 words, but only 40 words can be use to win. That's why you must reply all you can, and the 40words I am looking for might be in your list. We call these 40 words are keywords. I am only looking for those 40!

You don't have to show me where it is.

Instruction: Reply all the words within one post. You don't have to show me where are the words. All words are in ENGLISH ONLY. Words can be found, upward, downward, diagonal, and in reverse. Reply as much as you can. Try to put them in ONE POST. There are more than 70 words in there, but I am only looking for the winning 40 words. For example, if you replied 75 words, and I found only 38 of the words I am looking for, you are still not winning. But if you found 52 words, and all 40 words I'm looking for is included, then you won.

If you got it wrong, I will simply say you are wrong and how many words more you need to win.

There are 40 KEYWORDS!

WINNING KEYWORDS: SEVEN WORLD ABOUT TRUCK AGAIN PLACE NEVER PAPER RADIO HEART PIZZA WATER HAPPY SIXTY EARTH BOARD LEMON ADMIN AFTER SANTA HOUSE WATCH SMILE FAITH RIVER MONEY WOMAN SUGAR TIGER APPLE DREAM MONTH MOUTH PAINT EMPTY CLASS SNACK BIRDS AUDIO BLOCK

KStjSsL.png

If you want to print this, print the version in attachment of this post.

This is the hidden content, please

30 minutes ago, Hero said:

If you win this game, you will receive:

200 Pesos Load (Smart or Globe)

and

One of the following accounts: (You choose)

• Netflix 30 Day
  • Youtube Premium
  • Spotify Premium
  • 30 Days of any VPN Provider

Who's Eligible?
Members who does not win today's word-search. You need to rest your eyes. Baka mag eye-glass na kayo soon.

Hello! This game is easy. All you have to do is reply all 4-letter words you can find in this word search. There are more than 60 words, but only 20 words can be use to win. That's why you must reply all you can, and the 20 words I am looking for might be in your list. We call these 20 words are keywords. I am only looking for those 20!

You don't have to show me where it is.

Instruction: Reply all the words within one post. You don't have to show me where are the words. All words are in ENGLISH ONLY. Words can be found, upward, downward, diagonal, and in reverse. Reply as much as you can. Try to put them in ONE POST. There are more than 60 words in there, but I am only looking for the winning 20 words. For example, if you replied 40 words, and I found only 18 of the words I am looking for, you are still not winning. But if you found 30 words, and all 20 words I'm looking for is included, then you won.

If you got it wrong, I will simply say you are wrong and how many words more you need to win.

There are 70 KEYWORDS!

If you want to print this, print the version in attachment of this post.

Bat po 5 letter words ung nasa pic?

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Alam ko na ang katapusan ng game na ito. Sobrang marami mag join bigla tapos copy and paste lang ng copy and paste. Pero walang tumama dahil parehas lang yung sagot nila. Ganun ang nangyari sa last game ko.

Magcomment ako ng words na nakikita ko. Baka makatulong sa iba.