BenLotus Forums will be going under maintenance on April 7 2020 - 3AM Philippines Time.

Maximus

Hi,

I want to let you guys know that on April 7, this forums will be going under maintenance. If you visit BenLotus Forums during this time, you will receive a message indicating that the forums is currently going under maintenance and the site won't be accessible. My brother and I will be updating this site to a better version. It will take at least five hours before we can finish it.

Ben

20 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Hi,

I want to let you guys know that on April 7, this forums will be going under maintenance. If you visit BenLotus Forums during this time, you will receive a message indicating that the forums is currently going under maintenance and the site won't be accessible. My brother and I will be updating this site to a better version. It will take at least five hours before we can finish it.

Ben

acknowledge po 

Just now, ujesoro said:

ay nung 2018 pa ata ako dito sir haha?

simula nung nawala si symbianize na ngaun mobilarian na

Ang daming pasaway doon sa Mobilarian kasi pinapalit nila ang pw ang share ko sa kanila hahaha. Kaya dito na akos a BenLotus :)

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ang daming pasaway doon sa Mobilarian kasi pinapalit nila ang pw ang share ko sa kanila hahaha. Kaya dito na akos a BenLotus :)

hahaha matic maya maya invalid na agad account kasi na change pass na 

Archived