(COMPLETED) FORUM MINI GAME #11: Win 25 Pesos Load!

Cosmic

2 hours ago, pangulo said:

D ???

1 hour ago, Glutoneria said:

B po ma'am? Try lang hahaha

1 hour ago, Asim said:

Answer is v

I edited the rules. 

You can answer again and again. Pero dapat may Explanation ng pattern. :D

• Love 1

The Q, Z, J, X, K, F, H, (?), W, Y    is equivalent to in conversion method 17, 26, 10, 24, 11, 6, 8,?, 23, 25. 

The pattern is start with 17, 10, 11, 8 and 23, they're from the conversion but as you can see they have pattern start with ODD, EVEN, ODD, EVEN, & ODD.

However , the remaining numbers are 26, 24, 6, ?, 25, some of them are even numbers but yes they also have a pattern, EVEN, EVEN, EVEN, EVEN (?), ODD. Based of my study, the last number which is 25 is nuisance so let's step it aside in order to understand easily the pattern. 

Moreover, the question is what will be the perfect even number to complete my theory? so 26 & 24 have 6 and 4 so maybe we can put on the question mark the number of 4 which is D. 

The THEORY is based on what author sees on the pattern including his ideas, perceptions, knowledge and belief. 

9 hours ago, Judekoh28 said:

V ? Haha

Need po explanation ng pattern ^_^

9 hours ago, KingClarence said:

The Q, Z, J, X, K, F, H, (?), W, Y    is equivalent to in conversion method 17, 26, 10, 24, 11, 6, 8,?, 23, 25. 

The pattern is start with 17, 10, 11, 8 and 23, they're from the conversion but as you can see they have pattern start with ODD, EVEN, ODD, EVEN, & ODD.

However , the remaining numbers are 26, 24, 6, ?, 25, some of them are even numbers but yes they also have a pattern, EVEN, EVEN, EVEN, EVEN (?), ODD. Based of my study, the last number which is 25 is nuisance so let's step it aside in order to understand easily the pattern. 

Moreover, the question is what will be the perfect even number to complete my theory? so 26 & 24 have 6 and 4 so maybe we can put on the question mark the number of 4 which is D. 

The THEORY is based on what author sees on the pattern including his ideas, perceptions, knowledge and belief. 

Wow! Ang haba hehe. Mali po. Try again! ^_^

45 minutes ago, ArKei said:

Tamang abang nga rin ako ng answer ma'am nagtry ako kagabi kaso di kinaya ni brain cells?

Madali lang yan promise. No need to overthink it. 

38 minutes ago, Nearsteal said:

Answer: P

16= P

Group  sa two 

1st group=  A-M

2nd group=N-Z

3,6 pattern

Tama ka to group them but wrong answer. Try mo ulit! ^_^

• Wow 1

Just now, Mae said:

Do you play scrabble? Or nafigure out mo lang talaga. Haha

Naglalaro po before. Haha nafigure out ko po dun sa clue nyo na groupings eh. Nung una po kala ko least common letter used sa alphabet kaya nagka idea sa clue. ?

2 minutes ago, ChooxTv said:

Nag self study po :D minsan anime rin po

Wow. Ganun ba, good luck sa studies! ?

Just now, pipsqueek said:

Naglalaro po before. Haha nafigure out ko po dun sa clue nyo na groupings eh. Nung una po kala ko least common letter used sa alphabet kaya nagka idea sa clue. ?

Haha di ba, helpful ang clues. xD

Nicely done! Join ka ulit sa next games. 

• Thanks 1