Cybersecurity with Cloud Computing

Oranek

Cybersecurity with Cloud Computing 

⭐ English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 2h 27m | 346 MB

More and more companies are migrating their applications and infrastructure to the cloud, shifting operational aspects to service providers such as Microsoft and Amazon. However, cloud computing is a shared responsibility, especially when it comes to keeping your data, users, and systems safe. In this course, Malcolm Shore outlines the major forms of cloud technology, its benefits and risks, and the cybersecurity standards and body of knowledge required to mitigate those risks. He introduces concepts such as software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and the different deployment models available. He then reviews offerings from Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Apps. Malcolm also shows the Security as a Service (SecaaS) capability of each platform, which can be used to identify unauthorized access and put cloud security defenses like encryption, logging, and monitoring into place.

Topics include:

⭐ Cloud services overview
⭐ Deployment models
⭐ Microsoft Azure
⭐ Amazon Web Services
⭐ Google Apps
⭐ Cloud security risks and failures
⭐ Identifying unauthorized access
⭐ Managing cloud security
⭐ Cloud security capabilities
⭐ Security as a service (SecaaS)

Link: 

This is the hidden content, please

NOTE: PLEASE PA REACT NAMAN SA POST NA TO THEN PA FOLLOW NIYO NA RIN AKO PARA UPDATED KAYO SA MGA POST KO ?

cybersecurity-cloud-computing-video.jpg

• Love 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Cloud computing is indeed a shared responsibility, and it is essential to be aware of the risks and the ways to mitigate them. This course provides an overview of the significant forms of cloud technology, their benefits and risks, and the cybersecurity standards and body of knowledge required to mitigate those risks. It is an excellent resource for those who are looking to migrate their applications and infrastructure to the cloud. I also opted for cloud solutions with

, which offered me great servers for my company, and I think clouding is one of the best and most optimized solutions.

Edited by ZissLatz

• 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing this information about cloud technology and the benefits and risks associated with it. I'm particularly interested in the different deployment models available and the Security as a Service (SecaaS) capability of each platform. It's crucial for companies that are migrating their applications and infrastructure to the cloud to understand how to mitigate risks and keep their data, users, and systems safe. This course sounds like a great resource to help them do just that. Also, another alternative would be to reach the experts from cloud

. They will give the best recommendations.

Edited by mithudas9797

• 1 month later...