Quiz Battle - Competition - 16 Players 550PHP in Prize. (Complete)

JiroDavid

4 hours ago, Hero said:

Hello!

Register Here!

Join this competition to win 50 Pesos each if your team wins!

Prize Pool: 550 PHP in Load. Smart or Globe.

Who can Join: Any Benlotus members with 30 contents (posts) or more.

When: Sunday, April 26 at 5:00 PM Philippines time.

How the Game works: There will be 2 Teams. Team A and Team B. Each team has 8 players. By 5:00 PM Philippines time on Sunday April 26, 2020. I will post 15 questions on this topic one by one. I will start with the first question, and every player has an opportunity to answer the question correctly by replying to this topic. Once I see the correct answer, I will post the second question, and until I see the correct answer, I will move on to the third question. We do this until I got to questions 15. Only the first correct answer is counted! So you must be fast. The team with the most correct answers will be the winning team.

For each player that answer the question correctly, he/she will receive 10 Pesos in Load! But for the team that wins, each of them will received 50 Pesos in Load.

For example, if you answered 3 questions correctly, and your team wins, you will received 80 Pesos in total winnings. For another example, if your team loses, and you answered 4 questions correctly, you still won 40 Pesos in Load.

Pagnakatapos na ang 15 na questions, i-announce ko ang winning team at kung magkano ang ma-received mo in winnings. So everyone can be a winner even your team lost. No win for player that doesn't show up.

How to register: Reply to this topic, and say that you want to join and what team you want to be in. (Team A or Team B)

Example Quiz Questions: 

• How many episodes in total does the show Prison Break has?
  • What is the Northern most city of the Philippines?

Google Search is allowed, but it can cost you time :)

Team A

1. @jesuisMoi

2. @Maks

3. @Yuki

4. @junepaulking2019

5. @Artflo

6. @Yujians

Team B

1. @Juan1

2. @LuffyLangMalakas

3. @taym3

4. @noctis