Daily BenLotus Community Game 30: August 21, 2023 - Riddle, Series, and Trick Questions

JiroDavid

1 hour ago, JiroDavid said:

cooltext441432258884037.png

Greetings, BenLotus Community,

Embark on an exciting journey to win some BCash by participating in our games! You can exchange BCash for GCash once you accumulate at least 250BCash.

Engage in intriguing games like puzzles, riddles, trick questions, find-the-differences, and logic grids, all of which will be posted under this topic. I will strive to present at least one game topic daily, each teeming with multiple questions. Seize this opportunity to join in and earn some BCash.

Each game will have a specific BCash prize, which I will mention when I post them. As soon as one game or question is solved correctly, I will introduce the next one. Keep in mind, it might not be the same game type, but the instructions will always clearly explain the question at hand.

With the preliminaries covered, let's dive into our first game of the day!

For 80 BCash - Question 1

I thoroughly enjoyed crafting the subsequent list of words. Could you decipher the principle I employed to fashion this compilation?

Isle, At, Are, Rink, Motion

Angle, Love, Ate, Rate, Argon

Irk, Over, Old, Ice, Scar,

Otter, -Tip, Anger, Car, In

Sage, Ouch, Edge, -Ray, Earn

One

Basically, how did I create this list?

Hint: The order of the words matters.

Reply to this topic with your answer, you can answer again if I marked your answer wrong.

This is the hidden content, please

Yung number of words ay 26 which is equal sa number of letters nung hint na "The order of the words matters." 26 siya including the period

2 minutes ago, Asmodeus said:

add letters in alphabatic order to the first of the all words in each list like a, b, c, d, e - then meaningfull words are formed

1 minute ago, Asmodeus said:

I mean like all alphabets to the first of each word

You got this correct!

AIsle, BAt, CAre, DRink, EMotion

FAngle, GLove, HAte, IRate, JArgon

KIrk, LOver, MOld, NIce, OScar,

POtter, Q-Tip, RAnger, SCar, TIn

USage, VOuch, WEdge, X-Ray, YEarn

ZOne

• Love 1