Daily BenLotus Community Game 30: August 21, 2023 - Riddle, Series, and Trick Questions

JiroDavid

cooltext441432258884037.png

Greetings, BenLotus Community,

Embark on an exciting journey to win some BCash by participating in our games! You can exchange BCash for GCash once you accumulate at least 250BCash.

Engage in intriguing games like puzzles, riddles, trick questions, find-the-differences, and logic grids, all of which will be posted under this topic. I will strive to present at least one game topic daily, each teeming with multiple questions. Seize this opportunity to join in and earn some BCash.

Each game will have a specific BCash prize, which I will mention when I post them. As soon as one game or question is solved correctly, I will introduce the next one. Keep in mind, it might not be the same game type, but the instructions will always clearly explain the question at hand.

With the preliminaries covered, let's dive into our first game of the day!

For 80 BCash - Question 1

I thoroughly enjoyed crafting the subsequent list of words. Could you decipher the principle I employed to fashion this compilation?

Isle, At, Are, Rink, Motion

Angle, Love, Ate, Rate, Argon

Irk, Over, Old, Ice, Scar,

Otter, -Tip, Anger, Car, In

Sage, Ouch, Edge, -Ray, Earn

One

Basically, how did I create this list?

Hint: The order of the words matters.

Reply to this topic with your answer, you can answer again if I marked your answer wrong.

Calm Down Champions League GIF by Liverpool FC

• Love 5

• JiroDavid changed the title to Daily BenLotus Community Game 30: August 21, 2023 - Riddle, Series, and Trick Questions
1 minute ago, Brainlesssssss said:

At the rink, Isle are in motion

Love ate a rate angle, argon

Ice over old scar irk

In anger, car otter tip

Ouch! Sage edge earn ray

One tip

incorrect.

There’s no need to re-arrange the words :)

Just explain how I come up with the list :)

and the order matters too, if I move one word somewhere it won’t work anymore.

3 minutes ago, JiroDavid said:

Question 1 has not yet been answered. But here is question number 2.

For 40 BCash - Question 2
A crop of a movie cover from one of the movies in MovieBox is here:

IAqoIet.png

What is the name of this movie?

Antidote 

41 minutes ago, JiroDavid said:

Embark on an exciting journey to win some BCash by participating in our games! You can exchange BCash for GCash once you accumulate at least 250BCash.

Engage in intriguing games like puzzles, riddles, trick questions, find-the-differences, and logic grids, all of which will be posted under this topic. I will strive to present at least one game topic daily, each teeming with multiple questions. Seize this opportunity to join in and earn some BCash.

Each game will have a specific BCash prize, which I will mention when I post them. As soon as one game or question is solved correctly, I will introduce the next one. Keep in mind, it might not be the same game type, but the instructions will always clearly explain the question at hand.

I thoroughly enjoyed crafting the subsequent list of words. Could you decipher the principle I employed to fashion this compilation?

One

Reply to this topic with your answer, you can answer again if I marked your answer wrong.

This is the hidden content, please

According sa bilang ng letter and symbol?

3 minutes ago, angelmary said:

According sa bilang ng letter and symbol?

Close enough. Pero mali ang sagot.

Each word is important. If I change the word, I will lose the pattern too. It took me 20 minutes to find the words..

HINT: the count of the word matters..

1 minute ago, JiroDavid said:

Close enough. Pero mali ang sagot.

Each word is important. If I change the word, I will lose the pattern too. It took me 20 minutes to find the words..

HINT: the count of the word matters..

Bale di po dapat maiba pwesto nung one kase parang continuation siya nung bilang sa 2nd to the last line which is twenty

Just now, JiroDavid said:

Question 3 for 40BCash

This is a monster in a horror movie, what movie is this?

Death note?

1 hour ago, JiroDavid said:

One

if you add the letters/characters of all 1st word, it will be equal to 21

Isle = 4

Angle = 5

Irk = 3

Otter = 5

Sage = 4

4+5+3+5+4 = 21

then, same to all the 2nd word, add all the letter/characters. and so on so forth.

first words = 21 characters
second words = 18 characters
third words + "one" = 21 characters
fourth words = 18 characters
fifth words = 21 characters

pattern is 21,18,21,18,21

1 minute ago, saladass said:

if you add the letters/characters of all 1st word, it will be equal to 21

Isle = 4

Angle = 5

Irk = 3

Otter = 5

Sage = 4

4+5+3+5+4 = 21

then, same to all the 2nd word, add all the letter/characters. and so on so forth.

first words = 21 characters
second words = 18 characters
third words + "one" = 21 characters
fourth words = 18 characters
fifth words = 21 characters

pattern is 21,18,21,18,21

Haha, wrong! lol...
But it's nice you got that pattern, I didn't know that.

Here's the hint:

Here's the hint for Question 1: Count all the words, how many words? That number is the same as what? Now once you got that, then why did I said the order matters?

1 hour ago, JiroDavid said:

One

add letters in alphabatic order to the first of the all words in each list like a, b, c, d, e - then meaningfull words are formed

• Wow 1