Forum Game: Logic Grid - Netflix Access For Your Netflix App For One Device - Game 7

JiroDavid

Hello, BenLotus Community!

We realize that providing free Netflix isn't a walk in the park. That said, I've come up with a solution to share my account with you so you can indulge in its entertainment.

Here's the deal: I'll provide a single-use password for you to log in to your Netflix app. After your initial login, this password will no longer be valid. The key thing to remember is not to log out! As long as you remain logged in, you can enjoy Netflix without interruption. However, if you find yourself logged out for any reason, you'll need to return to the game to regain access. I will post more game like this to invite one person at a time.

For today's activity, we'll dive into the world of Logic Grid puzzles. You'll be tasked with deciphering the given clues to correctly align each recipient with the respective item, occasion, street, and time. This game requires analytical thinking and attention to detail, so get ready for some mental gymnastics!

Maks needed extra money, so he worked in a delivery company. One day, just after he loaded his deliveries into his van, a sudden gust of wind knocked down the items, and the labels got wet and became unreadable. He no longer knew who to deliver each item to, but he remembered a bit. What he remembered are the clues below. Help him make sure the items he delivers are correct, and know where, for what purpose, and at what time.

Recipients: Jenny, Mae, Diane, Hanna, Analou

Items: Roses, tulips, teddy bear, tiger, balloons

Occasions: birthday, anniversary, get well, baby, promotion

Streets: BigHorn Ave, River St, Sunset Ln, Laguna Dr, Jackson Ct.

Times: 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm

Clues:

• Mae does not live on River St.
  • Both the 11 am delivery and the one made to Analou were flowers.
  • The 5 deliveries are: the roses, the one on River St, the one made at 1 pm, the one with a get well message, and the one made to Jenny.
  • The last delivery of the day was a stuffed animal given as a birthday gift.
  • Hanna (who just had a baby) did not receive a stuffed animal. She did not received anything at noon
  • The delivery on BigHorn Ave (which wasn't to Mae) was Tulips.
  • The deliveries were made in the following order: the balloons, the one made to Laguna Dr, the one made to Diane, the gift given to celebrate a promotion, and the one made to Jackson Ct.
  • The teddy bear was delivered 1 hour before Analou received her gift, but 2 hours after the delivery on River St.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Love 8
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, JiroDavid said:

Hello, BenLotus Community!

We realize that providing free Netflix isn't a walk in the park. That said, I've come up with a solution to share my account with you so you can indulge in its entertainment.

Here's the deal: I'll provide a single-use password for you to log in to your Netflix app. After your initial login, this password will no longer be valid. The key thing to remember is not to log out! As long as you remain logged in, you can enjoy Netflix without interruption. However, if you find yourself logged out for any reason, you'll need to return to the game to regain access. I will post more game like this to invite one person at a time.

For today's activity, we'll dive into the world of Logic Grid puzzles. You'll be tasked with deciphering the given clues to correctly align each recipient with the respective item, occasion, street, and time. This game requires analytical thinking and attention to detail, so get ready for some mental gymnastics!

Maks needed extra money, so he worked in a delivery company. One day, just after he loaded his deliveries into his van, a sudden gust of wind knocked down the items, and the labels got wet and became unreadable. He no longer knew who to deliver each item to, but he remembered a bit. What he remembered are the clues below. Help him make sure the items he delivers are correct, and know where, for what purpose, and at what time.

Items: Roses, tulips, teddy bear, tiger, balloons

Occasions: birthday, anniversary, get well, baby, promotion

Times: 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm

Clues:

• Mae does not live on River St.
  • Both the 11 am delivery and the one made to Analou were flowers.
  • The 5 deliveries are: the roses, the one on River St, the one made at 1 pm, the one with a get well message, and the one made to Jenny.
  • The last delivery of the day was a stuffed animal given as a birthday gift.
  • Hanna (who just had a baby) did not receive a stuffed animal. She did not received anything at noon
  • The delivery on BigHorn Ave (which wasn't to Mae) was Tulips.
  • The deliveries were made in the following order: the balloons, the one made to Laguna Dr, the one made to Diane, the gift given to celebrate a promotion, and the one made to Jackson Ct.
  • The teddy bear was delivered 1 hour before Analou received her gift, but 2 hours after the delivery on River St.

This is the hidden content, please

Tiger: Diane, Street: River St , Occasion: Promotion, Time: 10 am

Roses: Jenny, Street: Laguna Dr, Occasion: Get well, Time: 11 am

Teddy bear: Mae, Street: Jackson Ct, Occasion: Birthday, Time: Noon

Tulips: Analou, Street:BigHorn Ave: , Occasion: Anniversary, Time: 1 pm

Balloons: Hanna, Street: Sunset Ln, Occasion: Baby, Time: 2 pm 

Haha no one trying,  thanking myself for guessing all wrony first  :D

Hanna: Items - Balloons, Occasion - Baby, Street - River St, Time - 10am 

Mae: Items - Roses, Ocassion - Anniversary, Street - Laguna Dr, Time - 11am

Diane: Items - Teddy bear, Ocassion - Get well, Street - Sunset Ln, Time - noon 

Anualou: Items - Tulips, Occasion - Promotion, Street - BigHorn Ave, Time - 1pm

Jenny: Items - Tiger, Ocassion - Birthday, Street - Jackson Ct, Time - 2pm

• Love 1
  • Wow 1

6 hours ago, -KHAN- said:

Tiger: Diane, Street: River St , Occasion: Promotion, Time: 10 am

Roses: Jenny, Street: Laguna Dr, Occasion: Get well, Time: 11 am

Teddy bear: Mae, Street: Jackson Ct, Occasion: Birthday, Time: Noon

Tulips: Analou, Street:BigHorn Ave: , Occasion: Anniversary, Time: 1 pm

Balloons: Hanna, Street: Sunset Ln, Occasion: Baby, Time: 2 pm 

Haha no one trying,  thanking myself for guessing all wrony first  :D

Haha, not yet correct :D

6 hours ago, Perle said:

Mae: Items - Roses, Ocassion - Anniversary, Street - Laguna Dr, Time - 11am

Diane: Items - Teddy bear, Ocassion - Get well, Street - Sunset Ln, Time - noon 

Anualou: Items - Tulips, Occasion - Promotion, Street - BigHorn Ave, Time - 1pm

Jenny: Items - Tiger, Ocassion - Birthday, Street - Jackson Ct, Time - 2pm

This is correct. Congratulation, Once you are online,send me a private message, and hopefully I got you. Then I'll guide you to login to your netflix app.

• Wow 1

9 minutes ago, JiroDavid said:

This is correct. Congratulation, Once you are online,send me a private message, and hopefully I got you. Then I'll guide you to login to your netflix app.

Lol It took me almost 30 min to solve after using my all brain, Worth it I was afraid of getting it wrong. Thanks for this unique game 

Just now, Perle said:

Lol It took me almost 30 min to solve after using my all brain, Worth it I was afraid of getting it wrong. Thanks for this unique game 

Good that you are online now, do you have a netflix all on your phone or where do you want to use it? Only one device. If it's a TV, we must do a TV code method.

9 hours ago, JiroDavid said:

pa explain di ko tlga ma gets haha

1 hour ago, Tracer said:

pa explain di ko tlga ma gets haha

This is a logic grid puzzle. Let's solve it step by step using the clues given. The clue organization will be explained after each clue. We'll start by listing all the categories and their potential associations:

Items: Roses, Tulips, Teddy Bear, Tiger, Balloons

Occasions: Birthday, Anniversary, Get Well, Baby, Promotion

Times: 10 am, 11 am, Noon, 1 pm, 2 pm

First, we'll go through each clue:

1. "Mae does not live on River St." -> Mae is not associated with River St.

2. "Both the 11 am delivery and the one made to Analou were flowers." -> The 11 am delivery was either Roses or Tulips, and so was Analou's delivery.

3. "The 5 deliveries are: the roses, the one on River St, the one made at 1 pm, the one with a get well message, and the one made to Jenny." -> This clue suggests that these categories are all separate from each other. For instance, the Roses weren't delivered to River St, Jenny didn't receive the Roses or the Get Well gift, etc.

4. "The last delivery of the day was a stuffed animal given as a birthday gift." -> This tells us that the Teddy Bear was delivered at 2 pm and was a Birthday gift.

5. "Hanna (who just had a baby) did not receive a stuffed animal. She did not received anything at noon" -> Hanna received the balloons (as the only item left for baby occasion) and this delivery didn't happen at Noon, and she doesn't live on River St (from previous clues).

6. "The delivery on BigHorn Ave (which wasn't to Mae) was Tulips." -> Tulips were delivered to BigHorn Ave and the recipient wasn't Mae.

7. "The deliveries were made in the following order: the balloons, the one made to Laguna Dr, the one made to Diane, the gift given to celebrate a promotion, and the one made to Jackson Ct." -> This clue provides us with the sequence of the deliveries. Hanna's delivery (Balloons) was at 10 am, then the delivery made to Laguna Dr was at 11 am, Diane received her gift at Noon, the promotion gift was at 1 pm, and the last delivery was made to Jackson Ct at 2 pm (which we already know was the Teddy Bear for a Birthday).

8. "The teddy bear was delivered 1 hour before Analou received her gift, but 2 hours after the delivery on River St." -> Teddy Bear was delivered at 2 pm, so Analou's delivery was at 1 pm and the delivery on River St was at Noon.

Now that we've organized the clues, we can see that:

1. Hanna's delivery was the Balloons for the Baby occasion on River St at 10 am.

2. Mae's delivery was the Roses (only flower left) for the Anniversary occasion (only one left for her), on Laguna Dr at 11 am (the only time left for her).

3. Diane's delivery was the Teddy Bear for the Get Well occasion on Sunset Ln (only street left) at Noon.

4. Analou's delivery was the Tulips for the Promotion occasion on BigHorn Ave at 1 pm.

5. Jenny's delivery was the Tiger (only item left) for the Birthday occasion on Jackson Ct at 2 pm (as we already know from previous clues).

So the answer is indeed:

Mae: Items - Roses, Occasion - Anniversary, Street - Laguna Dr, Time - 11am

Diane: Items - Teddy bear, Occasion - Get well, Street - Sunset Ln, Time - Noon

Analou: Items - Tulips, Occasion - Promotion, Street - BigHorn Ave, Time - 1pm

Jenny: Items - Tiger, Occasion - Birthday, Street - Jackson Ct, Time - 2pm

Kahit may explanation na, masakit parin ang ulo :D ICU na ba?