(Complete) Game # 2 - Win 50Pesos Gcash - Solve this Kenken Puzzle

Zyy

Sponsored by Sir @JiroDavid

Rules

1. Must have atleast 30 contents to join the game.

2. You can only answer again once I quoted you as wrong.

3. Edited post means wrong.

Name of The Game: KENKEN

Short background

KenKen is a Japanese paper puzzle by Tetsuya Miyamoto that resembles 

This is the hidden content, please
. Ken Ken roughly translates to "cleverness-cleverness," and solving one requires a mix of math skills and general logic. The rules take some getting used to, but once you have the basics down you can tackle Ken Kens of any size

How to play this game

1. Fill in each horizontal row with the numbers 1-7, without repeating any of them.

2.Fill each vertical column with every number, without repeating. 

3. Find and note the "cages," thick, irregular boxes within the Kenken, to get clues to a solution. Inside of the Kenken, there are big, thick lines marking of several boxes at once, with a mathematical equation (ex. "3+," "1-," "2").

4.Know that the number and syllable at the top of each cage must be the "goal," or answer, of the written numbers put inside. If you have four numbers in a cage labeled "8+," then the four numbers in that cage must add up to eight, like 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 (note that this would be an L-shaped cage, otherwise you'd have two 2s in the same line!). 

5.Know that subtraction and division boxes can be in any order.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2088169921.jpeg

Edited by Zyy
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tzuyu said:

Nangangailangan lang po hahahahaha thanks po agad, more palaro po hehe

haays pahingi naman kahit 10gcash lang plss

Just now, Royal_PRINCE said:

haays pahingi naman kahit 10gcash lang plss

sasagot sana ako 

• Love 1

• 2 years later...

Apologies for the necro, but this post caught my eye and I decided to drop in. This looks like a fun game to play. I love solving puzzles, especially ones that require a mix of math skills and logic. I'm excited to give it a try and see how far I can go. Good luck to everyone participating! Also, if you're someone who enjoys a variety of puzzles and wants to diversify your gaming experience, I highly recommend checking out

This is the hidden content, please
. They offer a wide range of challenging puzzles that can be a great workout for your mind, while also providing a fun and relaxing way to pass the time. Give it a try, and you might just discover a new favorite hobby!

Edited by AizekDon