Ethical Dilemma

Arkei

Question

12 answers to this question

Medyo mahirap sagutin.

Parang itong meaning ng question sa tagalog.

Sabihin mo ang isang nararanasan mo sa nakaraan, na kailangan mo gamitin ang "sarili mong dahilan" pero maging "fair" ka parin para sa ibang tao.

For example, I don't really like people who smokes in front of me because I know second hand smoking is also bad. I know that these people needs to smoke because if they don't, they will feel terrible, they can even get sick. I can't just simply tell them to stop smoking. I would tell them that if they want to smoke, they can go to a designated location away from the crow when they are smoking. This is treating them fairly because I am not in their shoes to understand how bad they would feel if they just simply stop smoking. I will tell them to reduce smoking over time as a friendly advice. I motivate them by reminding them that there are people in the past that successfully stopped smoking.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, JiroDavid said:

Medyo mahirap sagutin.

Sabihin mo ang isang nararanasan mo sa nakaraan, na kailangan mo gamitin ang "sarili mong dahilan" pero maging "fair" ka parin para sa ibang tao.

For example, I don't really like people who smokes in front of me because I know second hand smoking is also bad. I know that these people needs to smoke because if they don't, they will feel terrible, they can even get sick. I can't just tell them to stop smoking overal. I would tell them that if they want to smoke, then can go to a designated location away from the crow when they are smoking. This is treating them fairly because I am not in the shoes to understand how bad they would feel if they just simply stop smoking. I will tell them to reduce smoking over time as a friendly advice. I motivate them by reminding them that there are people in the past that successfully stopped smoking.

sad..u hate me pala..hahahaha

42 minutes ago, JiroDavid said:

Medyo mahirap sagutin.

For example, I don't really like people who smokes in front of me because I know second hand smoking is also bad. I know that these people needs to smoke because if they don't, they will feel terrible, they can even get sick. I can't just tell them to stop smoking overal. I would tell them that if they want to smoke, then can go to a designated location away from the crow when they are smoking. This is treating them fairly because I am not in the shoes to understand how bad they would feel if they just simply stop smoking. I will tell them to reduce smoking over time as a friendly advice. I motivate them by reminding them that there are people in the past that successfully stopped smoking.

Great help sir Jiro. Thank you. Parehas tayo ayoko rin kasi may asthma po ako hehe

Just now, Maegan said:

Tama. ? Ako din. Hehe ayoko sa mga nagsmoke malapit sa ibang tao. 

leave na ako, ayaw nyo sakin ehh :(

excited p nmn ako, kala ko sasagot kayo madam..

tapus un pala sasabihin m na ayaw m din sakin..hahahahahhaha

1 minute ago, taym3 said:

leave na ako, ayaw nyo sakin ehh :(

excited p nmn ako, kala ko sasagot kayo madam..

tapus un pala sasabihin m na ayaw m din sakin..hahahahahhaha

Wag! Hahaha. Okay naman ako sa mga nagssmoke. Basta sa proper area lang. xD

5 minutes ago, Maegan said:

Wag! Hahaha. Okay naman ako sa mga nagssmoke. Basta sa proper area lang. xD

hahaha..jowk lng po madam..alam ko nmn po ung lugar ko, d rin ako nagssmoke sa harap ng tao..

din rin ako kng saan2 nagyoyosi, mas gusto ko nsa bakuran lng namin.. :)