Forum Game: Word Ladder - Netflix Access For Your Netflix App For One Device - Game 6

JiroDavid

Hello, BenLotus Community!

We realize that providing free Netflix isn't a walk in the park. That said, I've come up with a solution to share my account with you so you can indulge in its entertainment.

Here's the deal: I'll provide a single-use password for you to log in to your Netflix app. After your initial login, this password will no longer be valid. The key thing to remember is not to log out! As long as you remain logged in, you can enjoy Netflix without interruption. However, if you find yourself logged out for any reason, you'll need to return to the game to regain access. I will post more game like this to invite one person at a time.

The game of the day is called "Word Ladder". In this game, you'll change one letter at a time to transform an initial word into a target word I'll provide. For instance, to change "Lead" to "Gold", the steps might look like this: Lead -> Load -> Goad -> Gold. Remember, each step should result in a legitimate word. Speed is of the essence, as the quickest responder will secure a spot on my Netflix account. Let the game begin!

Here's the game:

You will start with the word "DEAD" and in the end, it must be "LIVE"

Let's Go!

Trump Words GIF by moodman

1 hour ago, JiroDavid said:

Hello, BenLotus Community!

We realize that providing free Netflix isn't a walk in the park. That said, I've come up with a solution to share my account with you so you can indulge in its entertainment.

Here's the deal: I'll provide a single-use password for you to log in to your Netflix app. After your initial login, this password will no longer be valid. The key thing to remember is not to log out! As long as you remain logged in, you can enjoy Netflix without interruption. However, if you find yourself logged out for any reason, you'll need to return to the game to regain access. I will post more game like this to invite one person at a time.

The game of the day is called "Word Ladder". In this game, you'll change one letter at a time to transform an initial word into a target word I'll provide. For instance, to change "Lead" to "Gold", the steps might look like this: Lead -> Load -> Goad -> Gold. Remember, each step should result in a legitimate word. Speed is of the essence, as the quickest responder will secure a spot on my Netflix account. Let the game begin!

Here's the game:

You will start with the word "DEAD" and in the end, it must be "LIVE"

Let's Go!

This is the hidden content, please

Nice ! Interesting game. Thanks 

6 minutes ago, JENNIE said:

lemetry i want netflix huhu

dead > lead > lied > live

hope it’s correct and thanks for sharing! ❤️

Incorrect because you are changing two letters at the same time.

dead > lea> lied > live

Archived