Create @.Edu Mail

Bdjdjcb

Just now, somchai said:

@kulangot lods pati ba yung sa 5TB onedrive at office 365 na ni-share dito... dapat  hide ko details ko??

so bawal po ako mag-lagay ng files sa Drive na magbibigay ng any info about me? 

hide mo lang para di ka ma hit and run ng mga  members natin search mo dito sa forum pano mag hide meron niyan bro

7 hours ago, ninjan said:

Alright, here is the method (it is a lengthy guide, make sure to read it thoroughly):

-   Go to

This is the hidden content, please

- Click "Create Account" and "Begin Creating My Account"
   - Go to

and log in with Google.
   - Enter the data from there into the Account Creation (Don’t put the dashes in the SSN in the form, just the numers).
   - Also select Social Security Number and I don’t have a middle name.
   - Also choose I don’t have a previous name and I don’t have an other referred name.
    -Pick a random birthday (YEAR SHOULD BE 1995) Get yourself a trash email address (YOU NEED ACCESS TO IT).
    -I recommend temp-mail.org Enter that email in the email and email confirmation field.
   - Enter the phone number from fakenamegenerator WITH THE DASHES into the first phone number field and check the box underneath it. Leave the second phone number field empty
   - Go to

-  Zoom in and click on a house Click on the little box with the street address that is shown on the bottom of the page
    -Enter the address shown on the left side of the page into the account creation form.
    -Click continue Enter some random username. You don’t have to remember it. Do the same thing for the password and PIN Choose and answer security questions randomly.
   - You don’t need these but the ones you will select later.
    -Solve the captcha and click "Create my account"
   - Click continue Click Start Application
    -Select a random term
  -  Select Undecided on both goal and major
    -Select "My mailing address is the same as the Permanent Address in my OpenCCC Account above"
   - Click Continue
   - Select the gender of the name you used Choose not transgender and heterosexual Select random education levels Choose not Latino ONLY SELECT WHITE
    *Click Continue
   - Select First-time student in college (after leaving high school)
    -Select Received high school diploma from U.S. school Select 21th of June <Year before you are doing this>
   - Select yes for both check boxes
   - Select I attended high school, California and Sacramento High.
    -Select No degree
   - Click continue
    -Select U.S. citizen and No military status applies to me.
    -Select No for everything but the California Residence where you select yes
  -  Click continue Give the following answers (ordered by checkbox order): yes, no, no, not interested.
    -Select some random programs Click continue Enter the phone number from fakenamegenerator as cell phone number (this time don’t include the dashes).
   - Select 3.50 as GPA Select 0 as number of college units.
    -Select random household income, individuals and expected hours of employment (best is none, not searching for employment).
   - Choose no for all Choose no for learning disabilities and yes for work experience Choose and answer security questions (YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THEM)
    -Click continue
    -Click I consent Click continue Click "I have reviewed this application and confirm it is complete and accurate"
    -*Check both checkboxes and click Submit My Application.
    -*Click continue You should now get an email saying they have received your application.
    -Wait until they accept it (on work hours of the admissions office usually around 20 minutes).
    -Copy the student ID from the email saying they accepted you and click the set password link in it. Paste the student ID on the form there Enter the security questions Enter the new password
    -Go to

-Login Click Los Rios Gmail You are in your email account.
   - Your email address is W<studentID>@apps.losrios.edu

bro hide mo details mo ganito po

Shot_171.png

Edited by kulangot