Daily BenLotus Community Game 30: August 19, 2023 - Riddle, Find the Differences, and Trick Questions

JiroDavid

• JiroDavid changed the title to Daily BenLotus Community Game 30: August 19, 2023 - Riddle, Find the Differences, and Trick Questions
2 minutes ago, Doraemooooon said:

"letter"

Wrong..

Just now, _Tobby_ said:

Informative Letter 😂

Malapit na ito, pero wrong, isang letter siya pero hindi informative letter :D

Just now, angelmary said:

Mail

wrong kasi pag nilagay mo yung "mail" sa blank hindi nag make sense :D dapat make sense pa rin :D

2 minutes ago, Doraemooooon said:

Formal letter 

Just now, angelmary said:

a letter

wrong

Ilagay nyo sa blank yung sagot Nyo kung nag make sense Pa rin na English word :)

Just now, Luna said:

love

Ito ang tamang sagot congrats ! Post ako soon ng bagong question 

• Love 1

Question 2 for 50BCash

Read this short story and answer the question below:

Philip loves to eat ice cream, and he usually has a scoop before he goes to sleep. His favorite flavor is chocolate, and everyone in town knows about his nightly ritual.

The next day, Phillip went to buy ice cream from the local shop. The shopkeeper in Riverton smiled and said, "Back for your favorite chocolate scoop, Phillip?" Phillip grinned and replied, "Actually, I'm in the mood for vanilla today."

That evening, Philip's neighbor noticed him enjoying a bowl of chocolate ice cream on his porch. "I thought you switched to vanilla today, Philip?" she called over the fence.

Philip looked up, puzzled. "Vanilla? No, chocolate has always been my favorite."

Read the last sentence, how is this possible?

1 minute ago, JiroDavid said:

Question 2 for 50BCash

Read this short story and answer the question below:

Philip loves to eat ice cream, and he usually has a scoop before he goes to sleep. His favorite flavor is chocolate, and everyone in town knows about his nightly ritual.

The next day, Phillip went to buy ice cream from the local shop. The shopkeeper smiled and said, "Back for your favorite chocolate scoop, Phillip?" Phillip grinned and replied, "Actually, I'm in the mood for vanilla today."

That evening, Philip's neighbor noticed him enjoying a bowl of chocolate ice cream on his porch. "I thought you switched to vanilla today, Philip?" she called over the fence.

Philip looked up, puzzled. "Vanilla? No, chocolate has always been my favorite."

Read the last sentence, how is this possible?

Phillip was the one who bought the vanilla ice cream not Philip

• Wow 1

5 minutes ago, Luna said:

Phillip was the one who bought the vanilla ice cream not Philip

Correct. Sending another 50, I think you have more than 250 Bcash now, you should be able to withdraw it soon. But let me post another game first.

• Love 1

Question 3 - For 50 BCash - Read this short story and answer the question below.

In the friendly town of Riverton, children often gathered at a small park after school. Among them was a curious boy named Timmy, who always wondered about the delightful melody that seemed to come from a nearby street every afternoon.

One day, Timmy decided to follow the tune. He traced it down a winding road, past colorful houses, until he reached a quaint little shop with a cheerful sign. The door was slightly ajar, and the melody seemed to be inviting him in.

Inside, he found a kind shopkeeper, busy behind the counter, surrounded by all kinds of fascinating trinkets and gadgets. Timmy's eyes widened as he took in the jars filled with mysterious ingredients, wind chimes, and ornate boxes.

"Welcome, young man!" the shopkeeper greeted him with a warm smile. "You seem to have found my shop by following the tune. Not many do that. What can I help you with?"

Timmy was drawn to a particular wind chime that seemed to be playing the melody. "What's this?" he asked.

"That," the shopkeeper explained, "is a special chime. It plays only for those with a keen sense of wonder and joy. It's not for sale, but I have many other things here."

Timmy spent the rest of the afternoon exploring the shop, chatting with the shopkeeper about the town, and the people he'd met. The shopkeeper's stories were filled with warmth and wisdom, and Timmy left the shop with a newfound appreciation for the simple joys of life.

Back at home, Timmy's mother asked about his day. He recounted his adventure, describing the magical shop and the friendly shopkeeper. His mother smiled knowingly. "Ah, yes, I know the place. They sell something very special there that brings joy to many in Riverton."

Timmy went to bed that night, the melody still in his ears, the mystery of the shop lingering in his mind, and a promise to return to the shop soon.

Question: What does the shopkeeper sell?
Answer: Ice Cream