Forum Game: Finish The Maze and Win the Mystery Prize! - Game 7

JiroDavid

Join us for a thrilling game with a surprise prize waiting just for you!

The prize is already set, but the suspense will hold until you secure your victory.

You'll be immersing yourself in a challenging maze game. To participate, download the image provided and utilize Microsoft Paint or any other image editing software to trace your route from the start to the end of the maze. Once you've figured your way out, share a snapshot of your solution right here in this thread. Upon verification, we will unveil your secret prize!

We suggest using a computer for this task due to the complexity of the maze, as maneuvering it on a phone might prove quite difficult. Enjoy the game and may the odds be in your favor!

The race is on! The first participant to respond to this thread with a correct snapshot of their solved maze will be crowned the winner. So hurry, only one victor will be chosen!

6QBBweW.png

Good Luck!

Video Game Puzzle GIF by Hey Duggee

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1

My advice is that don’t start over once you’re stuck, but rather just branch your drawing to another path and test. You will also start from the finished line going to top.

then once the two are connected, you will trace again which path leads to the connection between the top and the bottom. 

2 minutes ago, Asmodeus said:

Now my mind is bleeding too🤕 , It took me about 5-6 hrs(in total from approx 2 days) to solve it , Hope this is the only solution!, I can easily say it was the hardest one I solved till now{it is cleaned image, the ones I tried don't look that clean}. 

Finally Solved ❤️.png

• Wow 1

22 hours ago, Asmodeus said:

Now my mind is bleeding too🤕 , It took me about 5-6 hrs(in total from approx 2 days) to solve it , Hope this is the only solution!, I can easily say it was the hardest one I soved till now. 

Finally Solved ❤️.png

Congratulation you got this correct. Yes, there is only one solution to this and you got it. Here is my answer key. Because you got this correctly, I will send you now the Mystery Prize of 250 BCASH, which is equivalent to $5.00 you can save more Bcash to withdraw more later, or you can just withdraw now to your paypal as you wished.

Answer KEY

80 by 80 orthogonal maze (1).png

• Love 1