Forum Game: Win Microsoft Office 365 Invites + 1TB One Drive - Valid at least one year - Word Search Game.

JiroDavid

Hello,

This is a game you can play to earn access to Microsoft Office 365. This subscription will last at least one year.

To secure an invitation to Microsoft Office 365 Family, you need to successfully complete this game. There are 7 spots available. Once you're in, you'll gain access to the full suite of Microsoft 365 software, including Microsoft Office. Let's get started!

How to play:

To gain access, your task is to locate 10 words in the given word search. Remember, only 5-letter words are valid. The puzzle has a total of 90 words hidden within.

Every member is tasked with identifying 10 distinct words. Once a word has been discovered by another member, it's off-limits - you can't claim it anymore.

To participate, simply respond to this topic listing the 10 words you've found, and please do so in alphabetical order. This makes it much easier for other members to check if their words have already been claimed. Let's get searching!

word search.png

I have a list of 90 of words ready for me to check. If you found a 5-letter word that is not on my list, I will accept it, but I'll ask you where you found it.

Microsoft Office 365 Sponsored by: @panchalsunil242

• Love 4

• JiroDavid changed the title to Forum Game: Win Microsoft Office 365 Invites + 1TB One Drive - Valid at least one year - Word Search Game.
1 hour ago, JiroDavid said:

Hello,

This is a game you can play to earn access to Microsoft Office 365. This subscription will last at least one year.

To secure an invitation to Microsoft Office 365 Family, you need to successfully complete this game. There are 7 spots available. Once you're in, you'll gain access to the full suite of Microsoft 365 software, including Microsoft Office. Let's get started!

How to play:

To gain access, your task is to locate 10 words in the given word search. Remember, only 5-letter words are valid. The puzzle has a total of 90 words hidden within.

Every member is tasked with identifying 10 distinct words. Once a word has been discovered by another member, it's off-limits - you can't claim it anymore.

To participate, simply respond to this topic listing the 10 words you've found, and please do so in alphabetical order. This makes it much easier for other members to check if their words have already been claimed. Let's get searching!

word search.png

I have a list of 90 of words ready for me to check. If you found a 5-letter word that is not on my list, I will accept it, but I'll ask you where you found it.

Microsoft Office 365 Sponsored by: @panchalsunil242

APPLE, AGREE,ALLOW, BRAVE,  BOUND, GIANT, LOOSE, LAYER, STORM, TASTE

Are these correct? Thank you 

7 minutes ago, -KHAN- said:

APPLE, AGREE,ALLOW, BRAVE,  BOUND, GIANT, LOOSE, LAYER, STORM, TASTE

Yes this is correct. You are the first winner. I will send you an invite link, give me your email in private.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, rep said:

Apply, Brush, Hoped, Labor, Offer, Ruler, Sorry, Trail, Waste, Weaken

Are these correct?

Still Instructions are unfollowed 😁, maybe you are close too, Good Luck Again!

Edited by panchalsunil242

14 hours ago, kikry said:

Weaken,Event,Cream,Labor,Waste,Trail,Apply,Brush,Atoms,Offer.Are these all correct?

Reveal hidden contents

Apply,Atoms,Brush,Cream,Event,Labor,Resto,Trail,Waste,Weaken.Is this correct now?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 1:41 AM, JENNIE said:

Aside, Bound, Candy, Dozen, Fixed, Items, Judge, Magic, Track, Worse

On 7/28/2023 at 3:12 AM, rep said:

Apply, Bad, Brush, Call, Code, Gram, Offer, Trail, Waste, Weaken

Are these all correct?

On 7/28/2023 at 3:45 AM, rep said:

Apply, Brush, Hoped, Labor, Offer, Ruler, Sorry, Trail, Waste, Weaken

Are these correct?

Not correct.

On 7/28/2023 at 12:26 PM, kikry said:

Apply,Atoms,Brush,Cream,Event,Labor,Resto,Trail,Waste,Weaken.Is this correct now?

Not correct.

On 7/31/2023 at 2:07 AM, YunBi said:

Beach, Calls, Clock, Dream, Eaten, Minor, Smile, Stale, Tears, Thank

Try ko lang po baka sakaling manalo hahaha need lang ng storage. Thank you for sharing po.

Send email if you still want the invite. send me a private message of the email you wanted to get the invitation.

On 7/31/2023 at 4:21 AM, phen22 said:

BASIS, BELLS, DOORS, ENDED, FAITH, FALSE, KEEPS, LAKES, STOCK, STORE

Send email if you still want the invite. send me a private message of the email you wanted to get the invitation.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1