Host a BCash Game #1: Win a Rare Mystery Box (Worth 20 BCash)

Cosmic

LOOKING FOR:

1 MEMBER who can host a BCash Game.

You and the winner of your game will get 1x Rare Mystery Box each. 

- Your game should be fair and square.

- Rules such as content count should be applied.

Only special members and up are allowed to join here. 

@Special Member @Elite Member @Epic Member @Forum Adept @Forum Guru @Forum Legend @Forum Master @Forum Veteran @LifetimeStreamer 

TO JOIN:

- Just comment your idea and rules of the game you want to host. (Raffle/Competition etc)

- I will then choose 1 member who will host a game and get the Rare Mystery Box.

- If you wont get chosen this time, it's fine, we will post another to give other members a chance to host. :)

• Love 12

I'm available mam like my bcash games they just need to pick a no. from 1-30 the rules is easy they need to have 50 contents and no edited answer. I will also promote what is bcash and the use of this.

6 minutes ago, JiroDavid said:

Si Kyo mahilig mag host ng Bcash game.

sana mapili sir hahaha

Edited by Kyo
  • Love 1

@Cosmic

I can host it in an active way regularly as I am much active here.

I can make my own unique games like asking the questions from our forum so that they can relate more with our forum such like who has won the particular day,

Also we can make choosing number from 1-50 + Asking what do you love about our forum and sometimes taking suggestion from it as well like what more features should be added here and more like Unique Topic of the month, Game for Top 5 Contributors of the month and many more.

Furthermore, we should not forget to include BCash Shop Link https://forums.benlotus.com/membersshop/

and BCash use link 

Rules of the game can be...

1) Edited comment is rejected.

2) Can try again if once I replied to you (Max 2 Times)

3) Should mention 3 Normal members(below 300 posts) so that they can also have general information about BCash

• Love 4

10 minutes ago, Sagarmatha said:

@Cosmic

I can host it in an active way regularly as I am much active here.

I can make my own unique games like asking the questions from our forum so that they can relate more with our forum such like who has won the particular day,

Also we can make choosing number from 1-50 + Asking what do you love about our forum and sometimes taking suggestion from it as well like what more features should be added here and more like Unique Topic of the month, Game for Top 5 Contributors of the month and many more.

Furthermore, we should not forget to include BCash Shop Link https://forums.benlotus.com/membersshop/

and BCash use link 

Rules of the game can be...

1) Edited comment is rejected.

2) Can try again if once I replied to you (Max 2 Times)

3) Should mention 3 Normal members(below 300 posts) so that they can also have general information about BCash

nice bhai !! ^_^

thank you din po ma'am mae hehe ^^

2 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Okay, you 3 can host. Here are the prizes:

@Kyo and his winner: 1x Rare Mystery Box each 

@Saiyan and his winner: 10 BCASH each

@Sagarmatha and his winner: 10 BCASH each

Since it's a weekend we can have many active bcash games for the members to enjoy. 

tks @Cosmic 

I always believe nothing comes free.. so we have put some effort at least win a price (here or anywhere)

So my method of games

1. I would at least put puzzle to solve and who had put their efforts to solve the matters will be announced winners

Rules

1.to fair and square.. we must let every one win at least once.. so i will pick only the onces who have never won similar game before...

• Love 1