Help me please ?

Syncarrow

44 minutes ago, Syncarrow said:

What to do ?

My pc cpu functioning but monitor no display,mouse, and keyboard wont , but I tried to plug my phone it charges 

What are the problems and possible solutions???

try to get the memory card then clean it with rubber araser then puti it back,Then try to turn on again your pc.

hopes your problem will be fix

@Syncarrow

if you have no beeps or any response but just lights and fans running, then there are only 3 things that can go wrong here,

1, psu gone bad ( how old is the PSU)

2, CPU over heated, heat sink clogged or overclocking or just the weather and placement of that computer does effect your PC.

3, Bios could be corrupted or possibly blown.

you can rule out the ram because if its a ram issue then when you switch on your pc it should give you beeps.

there is one possible solution that might work if its a glitch, remove everything from your mother board, and i mean every thing , rams, processor, hdd cables, anything , even the cmos battery, the only thing that should be attached to the motherboard should be the power cable from the PSU thats all, no peripherals, keyboards mouses vga display cards, strip it to the last bit, you dont need anything, remove all the power connections from hdd’s and any other drives or ports if you are using extra stuff, this will give maximum wattage to the motherboard, after yoou are done with stripping your motherboard, shift your cmos jumper to clr cmos, connect power and switch on your mother board, remember no rams, no processor, no vga or anything, let it run for 10 minutes, you will hear nothing from the board but just a few lights on the board, this process is used for discharging motherboards, mostly done to those computers that are kept in storage for a long long time, they develop this kind of issue and we have to discharge them to bring them back to life.

after completing this process, remove the power cable from the board, change jumper setting to normal position, install a new battery, install rams, processor and vga but dont attach the hdd or any other drive or stuff just attach the critical stuff, attach power cable and start the PC.

if the problem was a glitch then your PC should be back to normal and running on factory settings, in fact it will run faster and better as if just out of the box. if its a hardware issue then my friend you need to say bye bye,

remember this process is totally safe and will never ruin your pc, it can only improve the condition of your pc.

best of luck .

Edited by Sagarmatha

55 minutes ago, Sagarmatha said:

@Syncarrow

if you have no beeps or any response but just lights and fans running, then there are only 3 things that can go wrong here,

1, psu gone bad ( how old is the PSU)

2, CPU over heated, heat sink clogged or overclocking or just the weather and placement of that computer does effect your PC.

3, Bios could be corrupted or possibly blown.

you can rule out the ram because if its a ram issue then when you switch on your pc it should give you beeps.

there is one possible solution that might work if its a glitch, remove everything from your mother board, and i mean every thing , rams, processor, hdd cables, anything , even the cmos battery, the only thing that should be attached to the motherboard should be the power cable from the PSU thats all, no peripherals, keyboards mouses vga display cards, strip it to the last bit, you dont need anything, remove all the power connections from hdd’s and any other drives or ports if you are using extra stuff, this will give maximum wattage to the motherboard, after yoou are done with stripping your motherboard, shift your cmos jumper to clr cmos, connect power and switch on your mother board, remember no rams, no processor, no vga or anything, let it run for 10 minutes, you will hear nothing from the board but just a few lights on the board, this process is used for discharging motherboards, mostly done to those computers that are kept in storage for a long long time, they develop this kind of issue and we have to discharge them to bring them back to life.

after completing this process, remove the power cable from the board, change jumper setting to normal position, install a new battery, install rams, processor and vga but dont attach the hdd or any other drive or stuff just attach the critical stuff, attach power cable and start the PC.

if the problem was a glitch then your PC should be back to normal and running on factory settings, in fact it will run faster and better as if just out of the box. if its a hardware issue then my friend you need to say bye bye,

remember this process is totally safe and will never ruin your pc, it can only improve the condition of your pc.

best of luck .

Thank you I will try it tomorrow!