BenLotus Blackjack Tournament. Join to Win Big!

JiroDavid

Hello

Because we have a new game called "Blackjack" on BenLotus. I am hosting a Blackjack tournament for everyone!

When:

3:30PM until 4:00PM Philippines time.

Who can join?

Anyone with at least 100 forum contents.

The Basics of the Blackjack Tournament

You will be given 200BCash to play Blackjack. You have to play Blackjack for 30 minutes from 3:30PM to 4:00PM. After 30 minutes the Blackjack game will shutdown automatically. Whoever got the most BCash is the winner of the tournament. And your prize will be whatever you have in your Tournament BCash balance.

Before the tournament

You have to withdraw all of your BCash from your BCash bank, and then send it all to @BCashShop

Don't worry, it will all be returned after the tournament. We have logs and records for that.

After you sent all of your BCash to @BCashShop, I will load you 200BCash each to your account.

During the tournament, the BCash shop will be closed. No one can buy anything or play other games.

After the tournament:

I will take back all the left-over BCash from the tournament and return your original BCash back to your account.

The winner got to keep the BCash they won PLUS their original BCash.

Reply to this topic if you have any question and if you want to join.

4 minutes ago, JiroDavid said:

Hello

Because we have a new game called "Blackjack" on BenLotus. I am hosting a Blackjack tournament for everyone!

When:

3:30PM until 4:00PM Philippines time.

Who can join?

Anyone with at least 100 forum contents.

The Basics of the Blackjack Tournament

You will be given 200BCash to play Blackjack. You have to play Blackjack for 30 minutes from 3:30PM to 4:00PM. After 30 minutes the Blackjack game will shutdown automatically. Whoever got the most BCash is the winner of the tournament. And your prize will be whatever you have in your Tournament BCash balance.

Before the tournament

You have to withdraw all of your BCash from your BCash bank, and then send it all to @BCashShop

Don't worry, it will all be returned after the tournament. We have logs and records for that.

After you sent all of your BCash to @BCashShop, I will load you 200BCash each to your account.

During the tournament, the BCash shop will be closed. No one can buy anything or play other games.

After the tournament:

I will take back all the left-over BCash from the tournament and return your original BCash back to your account.

The winner got to keep the BCash they won PLUS their original BCash.

Reply to this topic if you have any question and if you want to join.

I want to join??

Archived