How to handle bullies?

nathaniel

Minsan din dapat meron kang circle of friends na kasama mo palagi. For me, kinakaibigan ko mga matatalino para may kakapitan sa test hahaha juk, mas matitino kasi sila at mas may magagawa kesa sa kumaibigan ka sa basag-ulo lang din ang alam.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nathaniel said:

Ako kasi hinahayaan ko sila sa kahit anong gawin nila sa akin, pero sa totoo masakit talaga dahil palagi kung naiisip hanggang sa hindi ko na alam gagawin ko, at talagang napapansin ko na bumababa confidence ko sa ibang tao.

Boss ilang taon kana..ako kasi pag binully ako gusto ko 1v1 para malaman ng nag bubuly sino katapat nya

i don't what type of bullie are you facing 

i am also 17 and really a skinny boy from india some student are also bullied here but like a friend 

because class has unity no other class student do anything to otherclass students

well i was very-very rarely bullied i think because i have a great image of most polite student and well as i never abuse with anyone

if bullie is not that serious let it goo and you should make friends with which you can hangout like a small group they advice you the best also protect you from bieng buillied 

if its a really serious bullie i really don't know what to do now , but having good friends with you are the best option in all case

you see that your friends are talking for you with them and this really can end-up this problem

Edited by K4anubhav