Supernatural and the Occult

yes. I believe there are a lot of things in this world that need explanation. I had an experience way back 2000 when my Lolo died. I felt a presence, smelled the strong tobacco in my room since he used to roll his own tobacco leaves when he was still alive and even heard his chuckle but I never dared to open my eyes. Buried my face with a blanket with sweat dripping. He never did anything though coz he knew I was scared LOL. 

My cousin told me a story once he stayed in the hospital in Antipolo for 7 days because he was really sick. And every night he always feel someone is pulling his blanket while no one is around. There are many rumors that many people died in that hospital. It was confirmed later. I think all Hospitals are haunted.

• Love 1

I agree with you on that..some people with the gift are having a hard time since they are like beacons they get encounters with the spirits and they are likely getting a hard time getting into places like hospitals or even churches especially those who do not know how to manage the gift. I even saw some who wanted to have their "third eye" opened. Oh man, it's not going to happen if given the choice.

when my wife and I went to Savannah, Georgia, there's this eerie feeling...maybe because the city was kinda old..and whenever you hang out like in their parks and even cemetery (since they offer ghost tours at night) but even at daytime you would really feel like there is a presence watching... roughly 6 years ago back home in the Philippines, went to my father’s hometown in Santander, Cebu, there was also a cemetery that you would have to pass before getting into the next barangay.. my cousin and I felt someone behind us as we were walking..promised myself not to do it again LOL

Edited by Str1k3eur3ka015734

oh yes..if I'm not mistaken this was originally coined by Buddhists I think. I think there was a film that pretty much describes Reincarnation (if that's what you mean). It's like coffee in a cup for example, let's say you spilled it on a rug. From the cup, the coffee actually just transferred to the rug. When you squeeze the rug, the liquid that comes out would still be coffee right? Good to know Hero. For Florida residents like me, we get bigger Disney, Universal, Seaworld or other amusement park discounts on tickets ?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...