Forum Game: Win 50 BCash - Situational Question - Game 14

JiroDavid

BHlMqJY.png

Win 50 BCash if you answer this correctly.

One morning, I found myself at the train station, munching on the daily banana I have for breakfast, and I chose to sit alongside a vagabond on the bench. As we waited, a large man strolled past us, to which the vagrant whispered, "Swine." I dismissed it, albeit recognizing its impoliteness. With a few minutes left before the next train's arrival, another gentleman strolled past us, dressed impeccably in corporate attire. Upon seeing him, the vagrant remarked, "Homo Sapiens." This comment didn't pique my curiosity, given that it was a fact. The train arrived soon after, and I set off for my workplace.

The subsequent day, I noticed the same vagrant at the station. This time, I observed him from afar. As different individuals - a thin woman, a muscular fellow, and an elderly woman - passed by him, he muttered, "Broth," "Bacon," and "Biscuit" respectively. These were peculiar labels, and clearly, none of them resembled a biscuit. Nonetheless, I boarded the train and headed for work, but the vagrant's peculiar behavior stuck in my mind.

Over the following days, I noticed him continue this strange habit. He addressed people as bread, kale, hare, yogurt, and various other odd terms. The subsequent day, as I passed by the vagrant once more, he quietly muttered, "Banana." That's when the realization hit me. Followed by a remembrance, which left me shocked and terrified.

What was the vagrant's unique ability, and why was I terrified?

The Walking Dead Easy Peasy GIF

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Luna said:

he had the ability to tell what someone last ate and he was terrified kasi sabi niya nung una sa isang gentleman "homo sapiens" meaning may kinain syang tao

?? o.O

Ang galing naman, you won! I will be sending you the 50Bcash - you can withdraw to Gcash once you reached 250 BCash :)

4 minutes ago, Asim said:

The vagrant could see people as what they were in their previous lives, and the narrator was terrified because he had been a banana in his previous life.

This is so funny  lol - but the correct answer has already been answered by Luna.

1 hour ago, Nearsteal said:

ability to tell someone what they eat in the breakfast,  he was terrified because one person ate human as his breakfast

This is correct but Luna got it first :D

• Love 1