How To Activate Windows For Free Permanently | Fast & Simple & Free 2021

Sandy

On 5/1/2021 at 11:57 AM, Sandy said:

rules for post:  react with like guys for support ..thanks

Hide contents

Activate Windows 10, for free, permanently. Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, etc. Windows Server & Microsoft Office even. Works for lifetime.

I’m tired of people selling MSDN windows 10 keys (the keys get revoked), so here’s how to activate windows for 100% free, forever. No chance of it getting revoked by Microsoft or any funny business.

You can activate any edition you want, no matter what’s currently installed on your PC. Takes like 5 mins tops.

Don’t forget to leave a like if you enjoyed this post, or comment that it works as a way of thanking me for saving you some money & getting rid of that stupid “activate Windows” watermark.

Also, can activate Windows Server or Office.

Open source code, 100% safe, no risk of the key getting revoked. I guess Microsoft is just too lazy to fix this, been around for a while now.

Open source code, 100% safe, no risk of the key getting revoked. I guess Microsoft is just too lazy to fix this, been around for a while now.

The method is as follows:

1. Download Microsoft Activation Scripts from GitHub. Get the latest version (currently 1.4). 
    This is the hidden content, please
  2. Direct download link here - 
    This is the hidden content, please
  3. Extract the downloaded folder using 7zip. Password is 1234.
  4. Run the .cmd file in the “All in one” folder, pretty self-explanatory.
  5. Activate whatever Windows version you want. Most of you will press the number 2 to activate Windows.

354d000e-f95e-441a-9685-9df94873ab60.jpg

Page Not foound ung link Lodi

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived