(Updated Proof of Cashout | June 7, 2021) Earn $5 Every Week Using Your Facebook Account

Tzuyu

3 hours ago, NINAD said:

Thank you for sharing

3 hours ago, Black_mamba123 said:

Thanks so much

you're welcome

2 hours ago, paranoia said:

woaaa patryyyy rinn:o

go na po, sayang din yung passive income na yan haha

2 hours ago, Heinzhummer said:

Ok, thanks po :)

Sure po, welcome po. sana ma-approve agad iyo. yung isang triny ko rin kasi nag not eligible eh, triny ko lang ulit ngayon, abang na lang

On 5/13/2021 at 1:51 PM, Wantino said:

Thanks for sharing ?

you're welcome po

1 hour ago, Aremdi20 said:

Legit idol? Thank you po?

legit na legit po. check po yung proof of cahsout

51 minutes ago, ramoeld said:

pasilip @Tzuyu

baka dito na ako yumaman..hahaha

HAHAHAAHAH chance mo na yan master

On 4/30/2021 at 7:03 PM, Tzuyu said:

Capture.thumb.JPG.939c8ad1df87b689c9340d4c8b9c9ed0.JPG

PROOF OF CASHOUT:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2021-05-11-19-02-44-755_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.569851ae7089a31f5bd45064f575e6e6.jpgIMG_20210511_190753.thumb.jpg.0fee987fa6678ec8d6c003ca8bf197f8.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20210504_141032.thumb.jpg.7bf3ec278b1dc0f9c6c0770995339ad7.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-04-14-08-49-540_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.0c9ffa00e19a8a9df5e3533f43047063.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

TUTORIAL

1. Use any VPN and connect to CANADA IP (IMPORTANT) to avoid problems during signing up and prevent the 'not eligible account' error. You can disable the VPN after signing up.

2. For Android users, download

This is the hidden content, please

For iOS users ,download Yandex browser on App Store.

3. Sign up on Lazybucks using

This is the hidden content, please

Fill out the rest with your Facebook profile details, verify your account and install the extension that is being asked to install.

Add new tab on kiwi browser and log in your Facebook account that you have registered.

Do not logout your Facebook account so there will be no problem during the verification.

4. Wait for your account to be approved and start earning $5 per week without hassle.

REQUIREMENTS

- 2-year old Facebook account

- Payoneer Account.

You can just create a Payoneer account on your GCash to easily cashout using your Gcash. On Gcash, you can go to Link Accounts > Payoneer > Create with GCash. If you don't have a national ID, just select national ID on the choices and in the 'ID Number' just input the id number of any of the id's that you have, even school id. On the bank code, just put any bank code like 010040018 which is the bank code of BPI and it works well.

For PC users, just do the exact same thing but you can skip to step 3 for signing up.

Once you've completed filling out your profile info, just contact Lazybucks using the 'Contact Us' on the lower right. Put your name, the email that you've used and tell them that your account is still not approved. Your account should be approved on 3-5 days after signing up.

IT SAFE?

Screenshot_2021-05-01-02-54-02-680_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.1294929f0fb2f61c1e181b7f3c7bbf01.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free comment down below.

I signed up on the very first day you posted. Till now it's not verified and not activated. I have contacted them. Then also. 

Sad?

2 minutes ago, _KHAN_ said:

I signed up on the very first day you posted. Till now it's not verified and not activated. I have contacted them. Then also. 

Sad?

did you follow all the steps? that's so sad to hear because on my case it's verified 3-5 days only. I'm sorry to hear that

3 hours ago, Tzuyu said:

did you follow all the steps? that's so sad to hear because on my case it's verified 3-5 days only. I'm sorry to hear that

yes. every steps done. review pending

1530936825_Screenshot2021-05-17142647.thumb.jpg.6e198255ae2ca8df44d8231621b1ad75.jpg

Edited by _KHAN_

5 hours ago, louievoi said:

pasilip boss at patry na din

sure po lods, go na po

2 hours ago, _KHAN_ said:

yes. every steps done. review pending

1530936825_Screenshot2021-05-17142647.thumb.jpg.6e198255ae2ca8df44d8231621b1ad75.jpg

have you kep emailing them every day in order to expedite the verification? I don't know why it's taking so long for you to get verified as well. :( but just keep waiting, it says that it might take up to a month. is there a page that was created in your facebook account already?

2 hours ago, karmella25 said:

thankyou for sharing?

you're welcome

33 minutes ago, Tzuyu said:

sure po lods, go na po

have you kep emailing them every day in order to expedite the verification? I don't know why it's taking so long for you to get verified as well. :( but just keep waiting, it says that it might take up to a month. is there a page that was created in your facebook account already?

you're welcome

Do you mean did I create a Facebook page using my account earlier? Yes, long ago

28 minutes ago, _KHAN_ said:

Do you mean did I create a Facebook page using my account earlier? Yes, long ago

i mean a new one? before my account got activated, they created an ads page in my account where they will post their ads.

23 minutes ago, PhantomRhythm said:

Salaamt sa info

you're welcome po

2 minutes ago, Tzuyu said:

i mean a new one? before my account got activated, they created an ads page in my account where they will post their ads.

you're welcome po

No I think. Can you name the page they created to your fb account?

3 hours ago, _KHAN_ said:

No I think. Can you name the page they created to your fb account?

Ohh they created a page named "Taber Automotive" on my account. They place ads there and profit off of it.