Post BenLotus link to any other sites on the internet, and earn 10 Gcash pesos per work.

JiroDavid

Hello

For this job, you can earn 10 pesos Gcash for each website you post the link of BenLotus on another website domain. It could be in the comment section, forum post, or where, as long as when a visitor clicks it, it goes to BenLotus website.

You can also use a hyper link behind a text like this -->

This is the hidden content, please

There are no limits for this work. You can post as much link as you like, but only 1 link per domain. You can't post multiple links on a single domain. I will pay you 10 pesos gcash per domain.

For example, these sites has link to BenLotus forums.

Your work should look like this: 

This is the hidden content, please

Rules:

• Do not post two links in one website. For example, you can't post two BenLotus links on facebook at once.
  • The link must be LIVE to all internet visitors. So If I go to your link, I must see BenLotus link without having to login.

Tips:

• You can comment the link on other people's blog.
  • You can answer someone's question in another forum about BenLotus.
  • You can post links in your social media across the web.
  • You can comment someone's social media post with BenLotus link, but make sure when I click on it, I must see it. I don't have to login.
  • You can create forums account from many other forums even it's a foreign forums, and then talk about something that is related to the poster's question, and provide a link of which they can find in BenLotus.
  • You can look for a topic here in BENLOTUS, and provide a link to them that could help them.

Beware:

• Some website don't allow to post links, so don't post link there.
  • Some websites might mark you as a spammer if you only comment the link. Make sure to say something good. For example, "There are a lot of free Netflix at Benlotus" - "You can download that software at BenLotus" - "I found what you're looking for, BenLotus website has it"
  • You can post links and tell them about BenLotus in other forums. (No PHCORNER please) - Please respect other forums rules.

How to get paid:

• PM me the LIVE LINK of your work in BenLotus Private Chat.
  • Each link is 10 pesos after I verified BenLotus link is there.
  • I will send you the payment via Gcash after you provided me your Gcash Number.

If you have question about this job, please reply to this topic.

Archived