Hearing From God - Three

BCXR28

It is almost mind boggling to try and understand why an infinite and almighty God would want to commune with His creation. He does so not as an odd event but on an ongoing basis with those who surrender to Him as Lord.

He will lead and guide you in many ways. A rhema word can be a Scripture that really impacts you. If you read your Bible regularly, ask the Holy Spirit to highlight His will for you. Often a verse will almost leap of the page or certainly draw your attention significantly.

Sometimes someone is speaking and you are struck by a phrase of sentence that is highlighted to you. These words are often a final confirmation of a decision of important direction that you already have peace about and the circumstances have all lined up. He can and does speak through prophecy, dreams, visions, and even angels. It’s not as crazy as it sounds. We are on an important mission and in a spiritual battle for souls. Don’t underestimate Godly people who can bring a word of wisdom born of experience.

Quick Prayer: Jesus, speak to me in my daily life as I go about the job and service You have called me to. Amen.

FB_IMG_1631576438228.jpg