A Done Deal Promises!

BCXR28

Whenever I set an appointment to meet with a friend, I always have to confirm it a day before, and send a reminder on the day itself. Why? It's because anything can happen. My friend might suddenly get caught up with something so he/she might be late or need to cancel. Worse, he/she might have simply forgotten about it. Aren't you glad that that is never the case with God? God is not someone who will promise you something, and then after a while forget about about it or give you the "I'll think about it" spiel.

When He promises something to us, it is always a done deal each time, every time. 2 Corinthians 1:20 tells us that "for all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us." In short, He is assuring us that not only does He remember every single promise He's given you. Each one of them will definitely come at the right time. If you've been praying about something, but still waiting for it to come to pass, don't despair! God is not someone who will lie or leave you hanging. Don't give up on the blessings that He has promised you! Instead, remain steadfast, keep the faith, and hold on to who God is: He is the covenant-keeping God to whom it is never a matter of "if" but a matter of "when."

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, I believe that everything you've promised me is already a done deal. You are the covenant-keeping God that keeps your promises, including the promise to bring every single blessing You've promised me to come to pass. I trust that you will never fail and will fulfill your word at the right time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

FB_IMG_1627429756792.jpg

• Love 1