UPDATED!!!(With Proof of Withdrawal) - Auto Farming Bitcoins - This is the future if you believe in Cryptocurrency updated November 16 2021

zhunter09

Hey guys just wanna share Etong napakagandang farming browser - CryptoBrowser 

Just click and install , promise sobrang sulit - This is the World's First Browser with the Fastest Mining Features. 

Di mo na kelangan mag setup ng high end PC just to mine bitcoins. All you have to do is install from the link and start mining.

This uses Cloud Mining Technology, which means sa server nila ginagawa ang mining for you. 

There are 2 Options : Either sa PC or sa Mobile - pero you can access your account in both platforms

image.thumb.png.47dc27f045c7f7b753c00cbaa769cd28.png

Step 1: Click the link below

Step 2: Link your Social Media account or Google Account Para di mawala earnings mo in case na mauninstall mo un browser. 

Step 3: Sa web browser, just click below and start mining

image.thumb.png.5bf61abad0505a543293d65ae00275ce.png

Or pag sa mobile yun same Icon sa baba

Screenshot_2021-05-13-11-15-46-918_pro.cryptotab.android.thumb.jpg.f14777e806159d1332c36ccf4ca4d2cd.jpg

Step 4: You have 2 Ways to Earn - Just mine on your own or refer friends so you can earn % of their mining.   

Notes:

1. Sa Mobile: You have to shell out PhP 20+ something to buy the app browser, pero im telling you sulit sya kasi namomonitor mo sya on time. 

2. Dont worry, hindi sya makain ng RAM pwede mo irun ng tuloy tuloy, etong PC ko wala ng patayan e hahaha. Hindi rin sya maaksya sa battery ng phone. kasi di naman sya magrurun sa background. 

3. Sa PC, tuloy tuloy, pero sa mobile you have to refresh and activate the mining every 3 hours kasi as per Android and IOS policies. 

4. Sa pag withdraw, you need to create an account with Blockchain. Ituturo naman ni app kung papano so wala kang dapat ikabahala.  

5. I suggest ipunin mo muna lahat ng naeearn mo, then later on saka mo I-trade sa market to convert to USD. 

Samantalahin na natin hbang mataas pa bigayan ni bitcoin 

Eto po proof. 1 day pa lang yan

This is the hidden content, please

Share share na lang tayo ng ideas dito guys kasi kahit ako newbie pa lang ako dito, pero marami na sa friends ko ang gumagamit. 

Wala naman mawawala kung ittry, konting effort and time lang need dito. In the long run, malaking pera and kikitain mo sa Bitcoin. 

Screenshot_20210512-134454_CryptoTab Browser Pro.jpg

IMG_20210517_222619.jpg

Edited by zhunter09
  • Love 3

• zhunter09 changed the title to UPDATED!!!(With Proof of Withdrawal) - Auto Farming Bitcoins - This the future if you in Cryptocurrency 17/05/2021