I can do it!

BCXR28

I will never forget when my kids learned how to put their shoes and socks on all by themselves. After they put them on, they looked up at me with their big brown eyes and with a huge smile on their face and shouted, "I Did it!" They were so excited. They couldn't wait to share at their accomplishment with me. Their joy warmed my heart. They are my precious little kids, and I love seeing them learn new things. 

God looks at you with this same excitement and pride when you celebrate accomplishments in your life. When you graduated from high school, he clapped. When you got your first job, he rejoiced. And now, as you learn how to care for your children, God is smiling from heaven and cheering you on. He knows balancing diaper changing, grocery shopping, doctors appointments, house cleaning, and laundry services are no small feats to conquer. His heart warms as you learn and grow as a mother. 

We are not perfect and, like our kids, who sometimes puts their shoes on the wrong feet, we will make mistakes. But just as a mom is always there to encourage and guide her children, God is always there encouraging and guiding you. 

I hope you will take some time today to think about how special you are to our Lord. He is your biggest cheerleader. You are so precious to him. Always remember, he created you, and no matter how tough your job as a mom may be, you can do it! God believes in you! Pray for God to help you believe in yourself. 

#mothersmonth

FB_IMG_1620689734501.jpg