Faith is the Only Way!

BCXR28

Christians are called “believers in Christ,” and that’s what God wants us to do: believe Him. This means we put our trust and faith in Jesus and God’s Word above everything else—above our feelings, what we think, what our circumstances look like, and what others say or think. This is so important because everything we receive from God comes to us by faith. I like to say that faith is the hand that receives God’s promises. And as believers, we live by faith (see Romans 1:17).

Hebrews 11:1 says “Now faith…” Faith is now; it’s always working in the present. It’s not “I’m going to believe,” but “I believe!” I want to encourage you to believe that whatever God has called you to do, He has given you the gifts and ability to do it, AND He’s given you the faith to do it! (see Romans 12:3.) 

When you’re struggling to obey God and take a step of faith, remember that you can do whatever you need to do in life through Christ (see Philippians 4:13). And because He has given you His Spirit—His power, love and self-discipline (see 2 Timothy 1:6-7)—you can be and do everything He’s created you to be and do in your life! 

FB_IMG_1521006753926.jpg

• Love 1