Coffee or ulcer

braddytompson

Hi, guys!

I visited a doctor recently and he told me, that I have erosion in my stomach and if I continue the same nutrition, it will develop into an ulcer.

How did I get the erosion? I  used to drink espresso, 5-6 cups a day. And I really like to drink a lot of coffee. And my doctor recommended me to drink coffee with milk. But I don't know any milk frother.

Could you help me with this and advise some frother?

I think that the doctor was trying to say that you need to soften your addiction with coffee because 5-6 cups a day is a lot (that explains why the doctor suggest to add milk of it). But for the most part lets be clear that coffee doesn't cause ulcers but if and only if you have develop an ulcer, drinking coffee will lead you to feel pain. The causes of ulcers are not known. So just please remember the doctors advice and drink coffee moderately.

Edited by Mr_Phosphophyllite
  • Love 1

drinking a lot of coffee is not the problem. I know someone drink coffee in replacement of water.

However, if you drink coffee with milk as your doctor suggest, the entire drink will go easy on your stomach.

Eat less food at time, do not eat a lot in one time. You can spread the meal through the day.

Edited by kingmagnususa

22 hours ago, kingmagnususa said:

drinking a lot of coffee is not the problem. I know someone drink coffee in replacement of water.

However, if you drink coffee with milk as your doctor suggest, the entire drink will go easy on your stomach.

Eat less food at time, do not eat a lot in one time. You can spread the meal through the day.

Ye, he said about that too. But I thought that words about coffee are more important for me. 

I'll try eat less at time and don't eat a lot in one time.

But maybe someone of you knows some kind of milk frother

Guys, I have found several sites and have already selected one milk frother. I decided to buy

This is the hidden content, please
. I am very selective and have reviewed many sites and many reviews. So he must be good.

And while I was choosing it, a brilliant idea came to me. Since I am not allowed to eat my usual foods, why not try becoming a vegetarian. Have any of you tried vegetarianism?

I was already prompted that it is not necessary to immediately give up meat and the usual diet, you need to do it gradually. Any other tips?