BENLOTUS EASY MINI GAME

Arkei

MECHANICS:

✅Everyone is allowed to participate

✅First correct answer will have a chance to win 6 months SPOTIFY PREMIUM ACCOUNT & 30 PESOS LOAD/GCASH.

✅You can only answer and comment ONCE.

Question:

Spoiler

Filipino: Anong limang odd number na kapag gamit mong pang addition, ang sagot ay 14?

English: What Five(5) odd numbers that if you use it for addition, it will come up with an answer of 14?

Follow and React. Enjoy! :x

"All prime numbers are odd numbers. Except 2, which is the only prime number that is even. This peculiarity makes 2 a little odd. Therefore, 2 is an odd number. So we can write 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 14".  Thanks for the game ⊂(・ω・*⊂)

Spoiler

Hope I made you laugh ?

15 minutes ago, Hydra said:

explain it please

It is impossible to add 5 odd numbers to come up with a sum of an even number which is 14, so, I added 5 digits of odd numbers, instead. I don't know if it's correct, though. Digits are still numbers. ?

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

It is impossible to add 5 odd numbers to come up with a sum of an even number which is 14, so, I added 5 digits of odd numbers, instead. I don't know if it's correct, though. Digits are still numbers. ?

Did you answer it all by yourself ??cause it has exactly same answer like you in Google haha :D

25 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Thanks for the game po! 

What Five(5) odd numbers that if you use it for addition, it will come up with an answer of 14?

My answer is, 11+1+1+1=14.

This is the correct answer. Please message me at chatbox. Congrats!

Thank you for participating everyone. Will post again maybe later. :)

1 minute ago, Hydra said:

Did you answer it all by yourself.. cause it has exactly same answer like you in Google haha :D

We actually played this in school before, though. A brain teaser, but the teacher didn't have the chance to tell us if it's right. Until, one of my classmates started a debate session. ? 

Just now, Miracle said:

We actually played this in school before, though. A brain teaser, but the teacher didn't have the chance to tell us if it's right. Until, one of my classmates started a debate session. ? 

A ROFL type brain teaser i have ever seen :D

• Arkei locked this topic

Archived