BenLotus Referral Program - Free 1 Netflix Slot or 50 Gcash for each 5 Members invited to BenLotus.

JiroDavid

Hi Everyone! 

This program is only for members above 300 contents. Without 300 contents, you won't see the referral option. Stay active in BenLotus to get 300 contents easily!

IMPORTANT:

• Use your referral link to invite members so that we can track who you invited. 
  • You can also send them an email using the inviting by email system. You can only send 25 emails every 24 hours.

For this offer, you can invite new members to BenLotus and you will earn 1 Netflix slot for each 5 members you invited. The members you invited will also get their own Free Netflix Slot right away! This makes it too easy for you to invite, just use Free Netflix as a bait! Haha.

You can also opt to get 50 Gcash instead of a Netflix slot. You are only allowed to invite up to 20 members.

I will sent you a Netflix account for each 5 members you invited so you can create a Netflix group for these new members.

Rules:

• You are not allowed to invite yourself.
  • If you are found cheating, you will be disqualify in this program.

Proof Required

• If you invite someone from a facebook group and that you are privately chatting with them, you must show me a screenshot of his/her chat to you. Please save the screenshot, and provide it to me when I ask. You can delete your Facebook name for privacy purposes.
  • If you invite someone from other platform, you must show me a screenshot where you put the referral link or how are you sending them the referral link.

If you have any question, please reply to this topic.

This job will be open until I close the topic.

• 1 month later...

Archived