Best Film institute in Mumbai India - Ekta Kapoor

iceinstitute

Do you love acting? If yes, then you are the same as me because I love acting more than anything. Acting is a type of art that everyone knows but they can’t do that because they feel shy or afraid to perform in front of an audience. At first I also feel same but after learning about how to perform in front of an audience and a huge crowd now I can perform anywhere. This is the word of Ajay Singh, our institute student. Ajay completed their course from ICE Institute and now he works as a lead role of a character. He takes an

This is the hidden content, please
from our institute and completes all the modules. ICE offers online & offline classes from selected courses like you can take online acting classes only but if you choose modelling, dancing, script writing course, cinematography, direction, VFX course, or any other course then the classes would be offline. ICE also gives placement support after completing the course. Our institute is certified as best acting school in Mumbai & Delhi.

• 1 year later...

Ajay Singh's journey from feeling the same way to taking on lead roles is nothing short of awesome. It's proof that stepping out of our comfort zone can lead to incredible growth. Kudos to him for conquering that stage!  But have you ever thought about diving into the world of cinematography? It's like painting with light and shadow, a whole new way to tell stories visually. If you're up for exploring, check out

This is the hidden content, please
– it might be a fascinating avenue to consider. Big shoutout to ICE Institute for their range of courses and support. It's about nurturing our artistic souls, whether it's through acting, dancing, or even cinematography. 

Edited by LoganMcdaniel

• 1 month later...