BCH Click Bot (with Proof of Withdrawal)

Aviatrix

Hi! This is a paying bot I found on another site. Hindi muna ako nagshare agad hanggat di ako nakakawithdraw to make sure na it's not a scam. And today, tinry ko magwidthraw and nareceived ko naman agad! The amount you see in the screenshots was earned within 3 days. It's not much but at least it's legit. Patience na lang ;) 

Minimum withdrawal is 0.00005 BCH, with a blockchain fee of 0.00000103 BCH. You can earn by doing tasks: visiting sites (stay for 10 seconds), messaging other bots (forward their replies to this bot) and joining chats (stay there for a given time). Meron din loyalty bonus if everyday mo ginawa yung tasks (3 times either visit, message or join).

STEP 1: Download Telegram or Plus Messenger (I use Plus) - Login or create account if you didn't have one yet

STEP 2: Go to 

This is the hidden content, please
 and send a message to start

I used Trust Wallet for my withdrawal but I can't take a snap from the app to show that I did received the BCH. Pero as you can see in the screenshots, the status of my withdrawal is "Sent." Then kapag niclick yung transaction, makikita yung confirmation.

Happy Earnings!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg