Taking Spirit-led Action

BCXR28

When adversity , it requires that we shift from being paralyzed by fear to taking Spirit-led action. There may be damage that needs to be repaired, people who need to be encouraged or a new solution that needs to be discovered. The action you choose can mean the difference between success and failure, between strong relationships and broken ones, between keeping your job and losing it. No matter what the adversity is, we need God’s help, not just to know, but also to take the best next steps.

After fasting and praying, Esther was empowered to approach the king, even though it could have cost her her life. The king extended his scepter to her – a sign that she had found favor with him. That opened the door for Esther to request that the lives of her people be spared. It was a critical step toward victory over their enemies.

When Celia had to respond to the vice chairman the day after he had reamed her out, she told him, “I’m in … and what I hope you will understand is that when I bring something to you, I have a reason and aligned purpose behind it.” This bold statement was received favorably by the vice chairman and opened the door for future opportunities.

The action we take doesn’t need to be aggressive. In fact, small, slow steps may be what are most called for in the situation. When we lean on God, He gives us direction and He can turn those difficult circumstances around for good for your team, for your organization and for you. Even the most hopeless situations and overwhelming odds can be turned around through faith. 

Prayer

Father God, fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Strengthen my faith and help my unbelief. Give me the wisdom to take the best possible action for the highest good of all involved. Show me where I can walk in holy boldness and bring You glory. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1635896512390.png