Victory in God!

BCXR28

The odds were clearly not in David's favor when he went out to face Goliath. David was just a young shepherd boy with nothing but the clothes on his back and a slingshot. On the other hand, Goliath was a giant clad in a heavy suit of armor with so much experience on the battlefield.

As if that wasn't bad enough, David didn't have the support of Israel's army behind him. In fact, everyone--including the king and his brothers--belittled him, discouraged him, and bluntly told him "it's impossible!" Instead of allowing himself to feel discouraged, David chose to look to the past victories God has given him. His deep relationship with God gave him the revelation that not only will God be there for him. He was confident that God is much bigger, much stronger, and much more powerful than a hundred Goliaths. Because of that, David knew that with God's help, he will be able to defeat Goliath.

Facing a difficult situation can be so overwhelming, especially when we find ourselves having to face it alone. But the truth is, you're never alone in this. You have the almighty God at your side! He is greater than whatever problems or challenges you are facing right now. He can make the impossible possible. The next time you feel like you're facing a giant, be like David. Look back and remember how God has brought you your victories. Put your trust in Him, and draw your confidence in who He is. God will once again see you through the battle and bring you to victory.

PRAYER: Father God, I thank you for all the times that you've been there with me to fight my battles. You have never failed me. I put my confidence and trust in you. I know that you will do the same for me in this new battle I am facing just like in previous times. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

FB_IMG_1628120975181.jpg

• Love 2