Pray without ceasing!

BCXR28

Many of us are under the impression that we need to go through a series of trials and challenges before we can receive God's blessings. That's the reason why they say we need to thank God for all of the trials, challenges, and problems that come our way. Satan doesn't want us to receive God's blessings. That's the reason why he brings trials and challenges, especially when we're so close to the answer to our prayers. He wants us to get discouraged and give up so that we won't be able to enjoy the prosperous and abundant life God wants for us.

1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 tells us to "pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus in you." It doesn't tell us to thank God FOR everything. Instead, it reminds us that we should never stop giving thanks to God. Not for the situation, but for what He gives us while we are in the situation. When things get rough, God will give you the ability to press on and never quit. At the same time, He constantly reminds us that He will never leave us or forsake us (see Hebrews 13:5).

On top of that, He will give us joy and peace that surpasses all understanding (see Philippians 4:7). My friend, no matter how bad the situation may be, bear in mind that this is only temporary. More importantly, you're not alone in this. Trust God. He is there with you. He will help you get through this so that you will be able to enjoy all the blessings waiting for you on the other side.

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, I thank You that You're here with me during these tough times. Thank You for Your grace that continuously strengthens, encourages, and refreshes me as I press on through this. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

FB_IMG_1627947122742.jpg

• Love 1