The Best is yet to come!

BCXR28

God has designed each one of us for greatness. It is His desire for us to make an impact on this world, leave a legacy, and be a shining example of His goodness to others. That's the reason why God doesn't hold back on His blessings towards us. He showers you and me with love, grace, and mercy that are always fresh and new every single day.That means that every day, we are not only refreshed and renewed. It also means that He gives us more today than yesterday. Isn't that just wonderful?

My friend, if you think you've seen your best days, I got news for you: this is only the beginning. In fact, you haven't seen your best days yet. They are still in the horizon, waiting for you. If you're a businessman, you have not closed your best deal yet. If you're a lawyer, you have not won your best case yet. If you're a teacher, you haven't taught your best lesson yet. If you're an inventor, you still have to create your greatest invention. If you're a doctor, you haven't cured the worst disease yet. If you're a runner, you haven't clocked your best time yet. If you're a photographer, you haven't snapped your best photo yet. If you're an architect, you have yet to design your best building. And if you're a Christian, you haven't won your greatest victory yet. Indeed, there is still so much more in the horizon for you to enjoy.

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, I thank you that you are such an awesome and generous God. Thank you for your love, grace, and mercy that are always new and fresh each morning. Without them I would not be able to enjoy all the success and achievements I have enjoyed. I look forward to what you have in store for me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

FB_IMG_1627601395634.jpg