You are Gods Masterpiece!

BCXR28

As imperfect as we all are, we err and we fail. Sometimes when we least expect it. However serious or critical the error or the failure, we should remain thankful. Thankful, not for the failure but for the peace and joy that we get from God even during the not-so-successful moment we are in. We have been equipped and armed with the knowledge and belief that God's love for us, and His strength in us are more than enough for us to press on, go beyond and move forward. As we learn and change, He erases and forgets!

Life indeed accords us time and provides us space to make adjustments in our character, our actions, our decisions. It's up to us to allow God to fill us with His love and abounding grace, His enabling power through Jesus Christ. Let that love spill and brim over in you and --- to others!

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, thank you for accepting me for who I am. Thank you that in spite of my weaknesses and failures, You are always there for me. Help me to always be humble, open to correction, and teachable so that I may learn and grow from my mistakes. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

FB_IMG_1627083556099.jpg

• Love 2