Somebody’s Waiting On You

BCXR28

There are so many people in this world looking for success, but the common denominator amongst all successful people is that they failed. So I decided to chase failure by looking for a way that would give me the oppurtunity to restart again. I was 99% sure that I would fail, and I was looking forward to it. I knew God had something for me on the journey and I couldn’t miss it. 
I had a million excuses as to why I shouldn’t even try, but I had one reason that outweighed my excuses: God told me to do it. Our excuses serve as legitimate reasons why we delay our destiny, but God’s word serves as a legitimate reason to overcome. It’s like God packs inside of each of us a unique gift and plan, and then we spend decades wrestling with excuses why we think He’s wrong. We think other people are a better fit to do the thing God created us to do. But God has already given us everything we need to be who He’s called us to be. 
So what are you waiting for? You may have the answer to that question. But here’s a better question you may never know the answer to: Who’s waiting on you? 
While you make up your mind about if you have enough in the tank to become who you dream of being, there’s a life out there waiting to meet you. There’s a single mother who needs your blog. There’s an insecure student who needs your new clothing line. There’s a lost person who needs you to speak up at your job. 
And there were thousands of people waiting on me to restart rebuilding my dreams on becoming a Pharmacist for a team members in a company to give them permission to be who they wanted to be and I didn’t know it until I tried. I reached out to a few companion to see if they’d let me chase failure, and sure enough, that very year I graduated and passed the board exam for pharmacist all at the same year that I tried, unbelievably all fears were gone thankfully I entrusted everything to God, His plan in my life is still on. I would have never gotten a once-in-a-lifetime experience if I didn’t stop being afraid to fail. It’s amazing what can happen in your life when you believe God’s word, and stop being scared.

FB_IMG_1626738475787.jpg

• Love 1