Searching for God☝️?

BCXR28

Searching for God

In the mornings when my kids wakes up, I can hear the pitter-patter of their little feet as they runs through the house looking for their mama. Sometimes I will just lie in my bed, awaiting their precious arrival. I love their beautiful smile when they finds me. They are truly happy to be in my presence, and I cannot wait to wrap my arms around them and hold them close. My kids makes me feel so wanted and needed, and I want nothing more than to give them those same feelings in return.

Isn't this a great representation of our God? I believe he wants us to search for him each day with the same fervor as my kids exhibits when they search for me. God desires and deserves to be sought after. He wants to bring a huge smile and joy to our lives. Just as I wait with anticipation to see my kids at my bedside, I believe God looks down from heaven and waits for us each morning to run to him. God cannot wait to hold us close.

Are you searching for God every day? Does he know you desire to be in his presence? Can you feel his warmth, his love, his desire to be with you? Are you spending time with him each day? Does he know how much you love him? Do you make God feel wanted and needed? I know life gets busy, but it should never be too busy for God. Remember, he watches over you and listens for you every day and every night. He loves you so much.

I want to encourage you to seek after God with all your heart. Run to him as a child runs to his mother. Think about the happiness you feel when you see your child running towards you and smiling at you. Go now! Don't wait! God will be waiting for you with open arms.

FB_IMG_1621381381161.jpg

• Love 2