The Blessing of Friendship

BCXR28

The Blessing of Friendship

Whether you are sharing exciting news, needing advice on a tough situation, or just chatting about nothing, our friends are there for us. We love our husbands and we adore our children, but as women, we need other like-minded individuals who can relate to us in a way no one else can. We are fortunate when God blesses us with these special people. 

Over the past few years, especially now that I have young children, I have come to realize how special my close friends really are. I need them in my life and I would be very lonely without them. I understand how important it is to make time for them, no matter how busy I get with my day-to-day responsibilities.

Just like I need my earthly friends in my life, I need my eternal and best friend, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ even more. Unfortunately, I often forget to turn to him when I have exciting news to share or hardships I need help with. I imagine Jesus sitting by the phone or maybe looking at his e-mail account and wondering why I haven't contacted him. Just like my girlfriends, he wants me to reach out to him. He wants to rejoice with me when I have good news, and he wants to cry with me and hold me when I am discouraged and sad. Jesus, more than anyone, understands everything I am going through, no matter how big or how small.

I am so thankful God has given me such wonderful friends here on earth. I pray you have been blessed with special people you can turn to in the good and bad times. But I am most thankful we can share the "best friend" anyone can have in this world. I am going to give him a call today. I hope you will too!

FB_IMG_1620776474107.jpg

• Love 1

• 1 year later...

I’m happy you feel blessed with your friends! Friendship and love are indeed God’s gifts for the people. These feelings can, at least a little bit, resemble His eternal love for the people and this world. It’s a pity many people forget about that and choose fights, quarrels, and wars instead of living in peace.
I pray more people find out about God and the peace He offers and make the right choice. Our

This is the hidden content, please
try to do everything possible for that, and we’re grateful to the Lord for his countless blessings and grace. He is our only hope and support.

Edited by Vasquezz

• 9 months later...