Wise Living

BCXR28

Today’s Verse:
Be careful then how you live, not as unwise people but as wise - Ephesians 5:15 

How do you live your life? Are you living your life according to what you want, what other people want, or what God wants? The phrase, “be careful” means to be precise, or to be accurate and sure. It means that we should make sure that the way we live our lives here on earth is precisely the way God wants. Being wise does not only mean to be intelligent or smart. The Bible often uses the word “wise” for people who choose to obey the Word of God, while the word, “fools” often describes those who choose to disobey God’s Word. "Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." So you have two choices; are you going to live wisely or live foolishly? If you want to live wisely then live and do as God tells you. Love Him above all else and follow His laws, go to church and get into Sacred Scripture. Learn more about God and the principles that He teaches us and then apply them in your everyday life. 

Today’s Prayer:
Lord, help me to know You and Your Word more every day so that I can live my life according to what You want. Help me to be wise, so that my life will become pleasing to you. Amen.

Once again, the weekend is upon us. Have a great one!

God bless you,

Bebz

received_2923336617752054.jpeg