God's Love is Huge!?

BCXR28

Today’s Verse:
I pray that you may have the power to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. - Ephesians 3:18-19 

When I think about the biggest things I've seen, I think of the immense horizon at the beach, the height of the sky when I see jet trails, stars on high, the enormous expanse of the Grand Canyon, and the depth of the ocean that experienced divers struggle to reach. Yet these huge things aren’t even a fraction of how much God loves us. God’s ways are truly so much grander, extravagant, good, and excessively overflowing with love that we can’t even imagine the bigness of His heart. Our love and understanding is shallow and selfish compared to God’s. We can’t even love our immediate family with the depth of love God does, which seems hard to believe, but it’s true. It’s impossible to grasp this concept with our limited minds, but thankfully we will get to experience this love when we join our loving Father in heaven. Until then we can only remind ourselves how blessed we are to be created by a God, who made this whole world and loves each of us so deeply. 

Today’s Prayer:
Loving Father, thank You for the huge amount of love You have for me. Help me to remember that nothing I do will ever change Your Fatherly love for me. Amen.???

• Love 4