Undefeated with God!?

BCXR28

Today’s Verse:
Joshua took all these kings and their land at one time because the Lord God of Israel fought for Israel. - Joshua 10:42

After Joshua had defeated the five Amorite kings who joined forces against Israel and Gibeon, he conquered seven more kings and their kingdom in just one campaign. Joshua gained victory and success because God was with them. If God was not with them, it would’ve been impossible for them to defeat all their enemies. This verse simply teaches us that we cannot have success and victory if God is not with us. Long term success and achievements are not possible without obedience to God. Obey God, and watch as you too begin racking up victories. 

Today’s Prayer:
Lord, thank You for the truth that You have shown me in this story. Success is not measured according to my endeavors and achievements, but it is measured through my obedience to Your will. Help me to always be Your obedient child. Amen. ???

FB_IMG_1617969714731.jpg

• Love 1

It’s #FruitfulFriday! | The winning side! 

Mas marami pa tayong mapagtatagumpayan. At mas magiging mananagumpay tayo sa Pangalan ni Hesus. 

The Lord is the one who gave us VICTORY. 

“The thief cometh not, but that he may steal, and kill, and destroy: I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:10‬ ‭ASV‬‬

The plan of Satan is to steal, kill and destroy us. Do not be deceived— We are victorious in Christ Jesus! Amen! 

God bless everyone! ♥️