All of Me

BCXR28

Today’s Verse: 
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. - Mark 12:30

What does it mean to love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength? It means complete and total surrender. It means you are ready to lay down all areas of your life, giving up the need to control everything and obey His commands. Loving God means putting Him first in every decision you make. You ask, “Will this please God?” And if not, you’ll make a different decision because obeying Him is honoring Him. To love God with your mind is to constantly seek the truth that is in the Bible because that refreshes you and keeps you closer to Him. To love God with your soul means you live your life worshipping Him and acknowledging Him in all your ways. Loving Him with all your strength means giving whatever you’ve got. That includes whatever strength that you have in you, and using the gifts He has given you to share and bless the world. He loves us completely and we are called to do the same. 

Today’s Prayer: 
Heavenly Father, may I always love You with all I’ve got. May my heart, soul, mind, and strength be always focused on You and for Your glory.
 Amen. ???

FB_IMG_1615854281812.jpg

• Love 1