SELFISH PEOPLE

Reykenneth21

24 minutes ago, Reykenneth21 said:

Unpopular opinion: a lot of people here don't deserve free giveaways. It's free! Why do they need to change the password or smthng. Hayss be thankful nalang ang dami parin mababait diyo

They just waste our time they don't understand that they cannot have the account for longer time after changing password then too they repeat the same thing again n again

• Sad 1

yes everyone is right the creter feel bad someone change the pass i also feel very bad when i created a amazon prime it take about  2 days for making but anyone change the pass then i will decided to didn,t poste the account of prime . the people didn,t feel bad or shy and change the pass and become leecher very bad shame on it cheap leechers

29 minutes ago, Reykenneth21 said:

Unpopular opinion: a lot of people here don't deserve free giveaways. It's free! Why do they need to change the password or smthng. Hayss be thankful nalang ang dami parin mababait diyo

Truly they take advantage of people lalo na dun sa mga masisipag nating sponsor. They don't know how to value the kindness given to them. 

These leechers just don't deserve to be in this forum for free giveaways. Why they never understand  that the one who created the account can always recover it. I am too very much upset. You are getting free here everything you need. Just one thing you cannot follow ? Is it too tough? why are you so jealous that you don't want to share the same free account with others ?

• Sad 1

Don't worry guys kase non stop din nman kaming mga mods and admin sa pag dedeseplina sa kanila... If nagagalit kayo sa mga di marunong sumunod paano pa kaming mga mods at admins... Dagdag trabaho samin un hahahaha.... Tapos nag ssponsor pa kami diba hahahaha

• Love 4

Just now, Terminator said:

Don't worry guys kase non stop din nman kaming mga mods and admin sa pag dedeseplina sa kanila... If nagagalit kayo sa mga di marunong sumunod paano pa kaming mga mods at admins... Dagdag trabaho samin un hahahaha.... Tapos nag ssponsor pa kami diba hahahaha

YOWN NAYS SIR HAHAHA

I had to change the password 4-5 times as of now but till now they didn't understand that we can recover the accounts. We don't want such people in this forum seriously so much time wasted just to get the account back again n again

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Reykenneth21 said:

We'll do our best para ibabalik yung accounts. Those people na nagchchange sila din kawawa. Salamat sir!

18 minutes ago, NINAD said:

I had to change the password 4-5 times as of now but till now they didn't understand that we can recover the accounts. We don't want such people in this forum seriously so much time wasted just to get the account back again n again

don't share the pass again bro if they change it once more. so so selfish. they just try to become owner of the account

I still don't get why some people do this , Some people are still playing and can't be trusted .They are killing the vibe and the time of the generous ones who take time to share with others . I guess they are like youtube trolls we can't get ride of them but we must keep on sharing the positive vibes on this plateform .