GIVEAWAY #32: (4 SLOTS) WIN NETFLIX SHARED ACCOUNT ---WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU?

TOPIC: WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU?
Level of difficulty : ⭐⭐

TIME LIMIT: TILL 4 ANSWERS

THIS IS ONLY A GAME. I AM RUNNING A CONSULTING FIRM (ENGINEERING FIRM) AND WE'RE RECRUITING SKILLED PERSONS THAT CAN HELP THE COMPANY. SUPPOSED YOU'RE WILLING TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND TODAY IS THE DAY FOR YOUR INTERVIEW, A GROUP INTERVIEW. AFTER INTRODUCING YOURSELF TO THE HR AND ME, I THEN ASK YOU WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU? COMPOSED YOUR ANSWER AT LEAST 100 WORDS. YOU CAN USE ENGLISH OR TAGALOG.

WINNERS:

1. @barry199332

Please read the rules!

RULES!

1. Exclusive for users who don't have Netflix account only.

2. DO NOT COPY THE ANSWER ON INTERNET, REMEMBER I NEED YOUR OWN ANSWER. 

GODBLESS!

Edited by Killua_Zoldeck
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Izanami-no-mikoto said:

Apply po ako...char..  keep sharing po.. hehe..?

1 minute ago, JiroDavid said:

mag apply ako ng job mamaya haha. Thanks sa share.

sige mga idol, instant president na agad kayo. haha

3 minutes ago, LOLO said:

Di napo ako mag aapply hahahaha thanks sa palaro lods

ayaw mo po ba kaming samahan sa team ? 100k starting po.

Hire me hindi po kayo magsisisi kasi pag na hired ako gagawin ko best ko sa trabaho at i am responsible people so that ipasol nyu po ako di po kayo mag sisisi gaganda pa trabaho natin thats all thank you

Just now, Johndoe20 said:

I possess all the skills and experience that you're looking for. I'm pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role.  I  believe I have the experience and work ethic to be a true asset at your organization. ?

41 words only. You can edit and add some words idol. Requirement = 100words/

Sige try lang, for fun lang. Kahit walang netflix.

Sir, kailangan niyo akong i-hire kasi po masunurin po ako. Marunong po ako makinig muna bago mag react. Kung ako po ang leader ng isang project, marunong din po ako mag lead ng isang team para makapag tapos ang kahit anong project na ibibigay niyo sa amin. On time po ako palagi sa school nakatapos ng mga project, at nasanay na ako sa pagka-ontime. Alam kong di kayo nagkakamali kung na i-hire nyo ako. Dahil kung magaling tayo lahat makipag tulungan para gumanda ang company natin, tayo din lahat din nakakabenefit. Dahil dyan malaki po ang motivation ko para maging isang mabuting engineer sa iyong company. Marami na akong na experience sa field na ito. Kaya i-hire nyo na po ako.

• Love 1

Good Day Sir, “Well, Thank you for being one of your company .. You can hire me urgently of being an Engineer because I have all of the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I can manage my team well and you can sure to me that I can do that and I’m confident that I would be a superstar in this project management role. It’s not just my background leading successful projects for top companies, which have helped me develop great relationships. But I’m also passionate about this industry and I’m driven to deliver high-quality work.” Thank you sir and I hope you will hire me as an Engineer of your company today. 

• Love 1